“Little Spanish Gem”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Me and a friend had a lovely meal here. It was a great choice of restaurant considering how many there are in Bluewater. The food was spot on and very reasonable. A good choice of food and good portions. Great wine too. Our server Jordan was lovely. He was quick to serve us and very attentive checking all was ok and making sure we were happy. A real credit to the restaurant. If you fancy a bit of tapas and a glass of wine in cheerful surroundings, then Tapas Revolution is the place to be.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with my mum, highly recommended from herself after a previous visit. The food was gorgeous, drinks so refreshing and service was amazing from Jordan! Thank you, we'll definitely be back!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I loved it. It is great for a light snack and if you're feeling hungry, you can try a bit of everything. Great Food!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I would like to get across the food is lovely and the atmosphere at the bar is great (where we sat) - as you get a view of everyone walking about and enjoying drinks. BUT...did not appreciate being shamed by the staff because I wanted the optional service taken off - did not even ask why - but was the staff were very sarcastic when taking the payment. IF they had asked if I thought something was wrong with the service I would have told them that the staff lack any eye contact with customers who are either sat down or standing up waiting to be seen.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank SusanD3664
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here excellent service from our waiter Jordan I recommended the prawns and the beer called palax one of the best beers I’ve tasted, this place is also good for children ........................... would definitely come again

Date of visit: March 2018