My partner and I recently stayed here for 3 nights. We absolutely loved the setting of the hotel and our pool side room.
Here are our pro's and cons of the hotel...
- Really comfortable bed
- Lovely pool (accessible from our room)
- Friendly and helpful staff
- 2 free bottles of water every day
- Clean towels every day
- Good facilities e.g. hot shower / tea and coffee making facilities
- Breakfast served every day until 10.30am (food was OK - we stook to toast and cereal but there were other options)
- Good location if you don't mind a short walk up a small hill
- Massage available on site (book with them directly / each treatment has its own cost). I had the neck and back massage and it was AMAZING! My partner had the Thai massage and he loved that too
- WiFi was poor (worked intermittently)
- The air con took awhile to cool the room (we found putting it on for 15 minutes whilst we sat outside did the trick - we found the best setting to be dry on the control)
Overall I would recommend this hotel. It's really nice for what they charge! We miss it already.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking