All reviews free mini bar sugar marina snickers bar nice hotel pool access massage parlours patong beach minibar mat parlor slippers
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Hotel was walking distance to the beach, the mini bar was great as they replaced everyday, wifi was terrible, sometimes the elevator worked and sometimes it didnt, shower was cold on one occasion. We stayed here with family and our son had to change rooms as the toilet didn't flush and they had no hot water, hotel staff did change there room. Pool water was very cold. Wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We have been staying at this hotel every year for the last 4 years mainly because of its good location to the beach

I have to say that this will be our last time at this hotel. Breakfast was lacking and coffee machine tasted like salt, even after I told the staff who didn’t seem to care.

Wifi is terrible, barely works and staff refused to offer me a few extra hours for late check out in my room due to being booked which I do understand, however they bluntly said no which is no way to treat a regular guest at there hotel.

This hotel has the potential to be great but they need to listen to there guests feedback and improve.

If you choose to stay here, expect a very basic no frills hotel in a good location.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank glamournclass
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Very disappointing experience..
Staff very unfriendly, especially the men - Very un-Thai like
General areas of the hotel are dirty
Our room had cracked / broken and sagging bathroom counter
WiFi pathetic in the room. Staff refuse to come to room to sort out
Generally the photos on internet are very misleading

Room tip: Avoid the hotel all together
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

great location, huge clean rooms, free mini bar, etc etc. but what i really want to share is how the staff went ABOVE & BEYOND to surprise me on my birthday. so i booked my stay over my birthday - and on the night of, they knocked on my door just after i came back from dinner, and surprised me with 3 (THREE!) slices of chocolate cake decorated with fruits and icing etc, the correct number of candles, and party hats that they handmade from styrofoam. it was awesome! and then the next evening, they surprised me at reception with a printed photograph of the night before (with the cake and hats etc). just really never had any hotel go to such trouble without me requesting for it first, so this was absolutely wonderful, especially as they must have realised my birthday while i was checking in. would totally recommend even without the birthday surprise, as it's a great hotel nonetheless.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, spacious rooms and very good breakfast, next to shops massages and the kata beach!
Patong (the night area of phuket) is a 20min drive (400bahts by taxi)
The staff is very nice, the hotel just needs bit more maintenance.

Date of stay: November 2017