Tonight is my last night at Boomerang. I came here for a mini seven day getaway for some rest and relaxation. Boomerang was the place to do it. The staff were absolutely lovely. The grounds are beautiful and I really liked the landscaping. The rooms are spotless and they have a great design. It's about 10-15 minutes walk from the beach. This is perfect because you're out of the noise. Boomerang was quiet at night giving the rest I needed. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach