See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We came here for food on more than one occasion, and every time it was great. The staff there are friendly, but one waiter in particular was always smiling and friendly, and would always wave when we walked past. The food comes very quickly and there's a great choice of different cuisine to suit every taste. The Massaman curry is particularly good, as is the chicken fried rice. Only dish I didn't completely enjoy was the burger as the meat was very fatty/not good quality meat. But this is Thailand not America so can't be too hard on them for that as the rest of it was lovely, as were the chips. Definitely worth checking them out, and the free WiFi is really good too.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I loved staying here. It's a bit of a walk to the local beach, but well-positioned for short rides to the other beaches around, which are also less crowded. The room was immaculate every day thanks to the housekeeping staff. The hotel has a driver who can take you anywhere you want on the island for a reasonable price, and the restaurant is fantastic- I loved the phad thai and spring rolls.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights with my partner at £50 per night.

Hotel is very clean and is in a good location close to the beach and there are plenty of bars and restaurants on the Main Street. We tried to get a bed by the pool on two occasions however the pool was busy and there was no beds available so we ended up going to the beach instead. We only ate at the restaurant once for a quick snack while we were waiting for a taxi to pick us up for our day drip and the garlic bread wasn't to our taste.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was absolutely great! They understood our vegetarian order & made us a green Thai curry, Pad Thai vegetable noodles & vegetarian fried rice. Delicious food, great service. Must visit for those looking for Thai food.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I recently stayed for 3 weeks and found it to be a pretty good standard as far as hotels go. I got a good deal given the length of stay, I chose a ground floor room but was upgraded to a first floor room with balcony. All amenities work as expected, there's also a restaurant downstairs which is a plus. The hotel shares a pool with another local hotel, however, it's failry quiet so you will get a sun bed etc. The staff are polite. There were a few issues with house keeping, however, the manager listened and corrected the issues which was positive. The price is good for what you get, I found this to be a bargain in high season.

Date of stay: March 2016