“There is so much love :) you'll leave as friend...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Theresa R
“There is so much love :) you'll leave as friend ; not as stranger !”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This cute hostel is in a quiet , small street at kata beach ( good for surfing at European summer ), me an der my friend booked 2 nights ; but we extended and extended. The dorm rooms are fine ( clean & neat) then double rooms are really beautiful. There is a balcony To hang out ; which is really cute . Ashi is so friendly & helpful you won't believe it ; if you are really nice to her maybe she even takes you out for icecream ;) the way to the beach is max 10 minutes per foot ; 7/11 just around the corner and a good restaurant just opposite of the hostel .
Im so glad I've stayed here .

98irasofi...
Varna, Bulgaria
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Originally just wanted to stay two nights but decided to stay much longer.(comfo
rtable beds, good bathrooms, clean) It has been the best hostel so far we ve been to here in thailand. It has a cute and cosy atmosphere and you will feel like home within a few hours. The staff is really friendly and always had an open ear for our needs and questions. For this priceand performance I can only recommend it to everyone who wants to spend some lovely days in Phuket. THUMBS UP!!

Raquel F
“Good value overall”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I spent 9 nights in the 10 bed mixed dorm room. The bed is very comfortable, mattress is soft and there's curtains to protect privacy.
The location is great, directly behind Kwons Sea Food Shop (great and cheap restaurant), 5-10 minutes from both Kata beach and Karon beach. There's a little stand that sells drinks at 20/25thb during the day like 50m to the left and just 5 more meters away a 7/11 with an ATM.

The WiFi was exceptionally fast and reliable and the water in the shower was at a consistent temperature and flow. Toilet was western.

The room itself was OK, I was lucky to have the bottom bed right in front of the door with a little space for my luggage. Other beds did not have luggage space. Locker was too small for luggage but big enough for valuables.

The hostel itself was always open and the room door was only slide open, so technically anyone could have entered it at all times. Nevertheless everyone was leaving their mobile phones and laptops unattended. I felt safe the whole time, but I think there will be a day when something happens.

Breakfast is really only slices of toast and two kinds of jam: strawberry or pineapple. It's OK, I only had it once during my stay. I wish it'd be noted what the times for breakfast are though, even if they're just rough estimates.

Two things at the end: I would have appreciated some help with my luggage up/down the narrow stairs. Of course I accept that not everyone offers that, but that would've been exceptional service.
Unfortunately, one other girl who slept in my dorm room encountered sexual advances from one of the seasonal workers when she requested a massage (paid service). He was always nice and innocent to me, but she told me and considered checking out of the hostel because of this.

If I come again, I'll probably take a private room - just because sleeping in a dorm for so long was quite exhausting. All places were cleaned every day and very well.

KurtisBea...
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Ok for the price, but no breakfast”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed here for 6 nights and got a nice seperate room after a mix up when I arrived. Great size room and good quality fixtures and fittings and clean but there's no cleaning service or linen, towel change. Place is very noisy, even for a hostel and the breakfast is non existent, some bread and jam and oats but not even teabags. But it's such good value I didn't mine getting breakfast elsewhere so overall an OK place to stay if you don't mind noisey nights or have earplugs.

Hayley Lo...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Me and my boyfriend stayed here and extended our stay we loved it that much.
The hostel owner is so lovely she's a young lady, who when is around is always happy and willing to help, recommend or answer questions. I love the feel of the place when you walk in and it has such a good social setting h everyone just chills out in reception on beanbags chatting, drinking, smoking, eating, reading, internet, playing Jenga or cards and you make new friends!
The location of the hostel is good it's tucked away and quiet but 5-10 min walk to kata beach.
The room sizes are so reasonable, with western style toilets, and excellent wifi connection and A/C rooms!
Take note of all the post it's and posters that are left up and around the place there cute! :)
I would def recommend the camp hostel!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing