“Royal gardens. Pre wedding break”
other travellers have booked this property
RECEPTION RECEPTION
RECEPTION
BATHROOM
BATHROOM
SWIMMING_POOL
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
natashabe...
London, United Kingdom
“Royal gardens. Pre wedding break”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed for a second time at this apartment for 5 days. With my friend and cousins, And as last time did not want to leave.
We had one issue with the toilet but it was dealt with and repaired by the next day.
The apartment is central and only 10 min walk to puerto banus.
The apartment has all you need and great facilities for shopping at either end of the street. Lovely places to eat within either direction of apartment if you do not want to venture into town.
A lovely peaceful and clean apartment complex with a lovely pool.
A little gem .
Thank you for a lovely stay again.
Natasha

David H
“Dirty and Tired Apartment with non-existent customer service.”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I cannot recommend this apartment. Initially it appeared good but the apartment had not been cleaned to an acceptable standard. The shower room was caked in dust. There was false eyelashes and contact lens pots left behind. The air conditioning vent in the kitchen was caked in dust. Mold was growing on the outside cushions.

The apartment was also in poor condition when described as "luxury" as there was light switch fittings hanging off the wall, the plinth under the dishwasher kept catching on the door. There was a known issue with the front door lock turning around 180 degrees rendering the key useless. This was not explained at the initial handover meeting. I specifically confirmed an iron and ironing board was available prior to my visit. The ironing board was broken and despite raising this on Day 2 of 9 and receiving confirmation this would be replaced the same day, nothing was done.

The apartment was described as having a bathroom. This is incorrect. It only has showers. When I first booked the apartment I requested a cot which was confirmed. This was then charged at 35 Euros which I paid despite the other issues.

I have raised these issues with the Property Manager via 2 messages since my return from holiday and have been ignored. I would not recommend this apartment.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
danielleb...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment, great location.”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed in the Royal Garden apartment for 4 days and the apartment does not disappoint, it's exactly like how it is in the photos and has everything you could possibly need. The apartment is very spacious and slept 5 of us comfortably, with lots of great cooking facilities and bathroom space. My favourite part was the balconies, both of which have beautiful views and a real great out door space to sit and eat we really couldn't have asked for better. The apartment is in a great location, with supermarkets and restaurants no more than a 5-10 minute walk away and also a taxi rank just at the end of the street with taxi's to the port being less than €6 and also only a 15 minute walk. I would be very happy to stay here again when I return to Marbella it was a perfect place to stay and so easy to communicate with the owner and manager whenever we needed anything. Really can't fault this place and it's definitely worth staying here when wanting nice accomadation in Puerto Banus.

natashabe...
London, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Would like to say myself and friends had a fantastic stay.
We stayed for my 40th birthday celebrations.
The apartment was beautiful and we had everything we needed.
Simon who greeted us at our apartment was very helpful and friendly.
We wish we could of stayed longer.
I will definitely come again and recommend.
Walking distance to all facilities .
A beautiful quite apartment block, with great views.

Management Response
16 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for this lovely review.
We hope you will come back to us again some day.

Kind regards
Freddie and Simon
Umea, Sweden
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing