“Fantastic apartment in a quiet area”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
viking73
North Wales
“Have a back up hotel ready”
Reviewed 16 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I have scored this apartment as I had to to be able to leave a review. We were unable to stay (we booked for 3 nights in June) as Russell double booked us. I want others to be aware of the following before deciding to book as I would hate the same to happen to anybody else. If it's half as good as it looks on the web site it will make for a fab place to stay. Unfortunately we will never get to see it.
I booked this apartment for 11 people and paid my £250 deposit, only to be told 2 weeks later that we had been double booked! I contacted Russell a number of times prior to booking and did everything that was asked of me to secure our booking. Russell told me that he had mistaken the 2 bookings for 1. I don't understand how this could have happened as it would have meant that he would have received 2 lots of deposits for the same dates! By the time he told us we could not have the apartment the price of apartments/hotels had risen by quite a bit. Russell swiftly refunded our deposit plus £50 after I suggested that we should be compensated and told him that the costs had risen greatly in the past 2 weeks and that we were on a strict budget. I don't think that £50 is good enough as we have now had to pay £300 more to stay in accommodation that is not what our group would have chosen. When I said this to Russell he responded by saying that he didn't have to give us anything but he decided to give us £50 compensation as he felt bad. Russell thought that £50 (which equates to £4.50 per person) was adequate and that not all owners would have given any compensation!

We have no choice but to still go to this area as we booked our flights as soon as Russell took our deposit. Ironically we had booked another hotel weeks before but cancelled only 4 days before Russell declared his 'mistake' because the other hotel were going to take a non refundable deposit. This hotel is no longer available and even if it was we couldn't now afford it as the room price has risen. Before booking this apartment (especially for a big group) I would ensure that you have a back up plan(book a hotel with free cancellation). Russell's 'mistake' has put a dent in our wallets and had a detrimental effect on our groups holiday plans.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Dec 2015
It was not double booked. At least not in the sense that 2 groups turned up at the same time. Two lots of deposits came in around the same time. I was out of the country at the time. As soon as I realised what had happened I notified the one that came in later and refunded straight away (plus compensation). It was a genuine mistake which I apologised for. Yes maybe I should have tracked the enquiries a bit better. Often clients say they are going ahead so I send out a booking form, but the deposit never comes in. This has never happened before in 15 years. In future I will track the enquiries better to ensure it does not happen again. Russell
Rowvin
Northern Ireland
“Fantastic apartment in a quiet area”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

The apartment had everything & more than we needed, it was like a home from home. The plunge pool was great & outside dinning area fantastic. There was air conditioning throughout which was ideal. It was a really nice surprise to arrive to a lovely welcome pack, very much appreciated as it did take us a while to find our bearings with shop & supermarket. The area is very quiet & quite remote, a car is advisable.

There is a local bus on this side of the highway that goes to Puerto banus & Marbella for just €2 & walk across the flyover & the bus will take you the opposite direction to Estepona. There is a shop, pharmacy & local restaurant just across the flyover on the other side of the highway. Initially these things were difficult to find & so some further local guidance would have been useful as they are so close & very good. The deli etc is right at the edge of the complex so very easy to find, although we found it expensive. This is where the taxi us too. We got a bus/taxi into a local town €10 & did a big shop - worth the trip as the supermarket was very cheap.

The property even had an iPod Dock & wifi which was fantastic. The only thing really missing that would have been useful was a hair dryer.

The new restaurant along the beach front Tikitano (to the right) was nice, it had an Abba tribute night one evening. To the other side Heaven bar was nice but too quiet at this time of year.

Overall I would definitely recommend the apartment for a quiet chilled out holiday.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The apartment had everything we needed
Liked least: More remote than I thought, even to access a supermarket.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: outdoor space and Jacuzzi
Liked least: distance to supermarket
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Tts21s
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment but a little quiet”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The penthouse apartment and menara beach are pretty much faultless. The apartment is very luxurious with plenty of room. The complex was immaculate but although we travelled in June we literally had the place to ourselves. A car is recommended although there is a bus stop right outside with regular buses to puerto banus and Marbella.
The highlight for us was the apartment the terrace jacuzzi and BBQ were great, there is a couple of really good restaurants within walking distance on the beach but the beach itself is not the best.
We would definitely recommend the apartment and complex - we all had a great time!

Liked best: The apartment
Liked least: Quietness and beach
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Somerset UK
Reviewed 18 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The appartment is really nice
Liked least: Having to drive
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing