All reviews breakfast was excellent sunday carvery pork great night's sleep family room warm welcome long weekend next morning two nights pip bunk festival hay pub fry
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I stayed here for one night for a wedding. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I forgot to bring socks to change into. One of the owners lent me a pair of her husband's. I offered to pay but she wouldn't have it. This was above and beyond. It saved me an evening of sweaty feet and probably a ruined pair of shoes. The cooked breakfast next day was excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tonyT8613DR
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Stayed for 2 nights for a wedding which was a couple of miles away.very helpful owners,nice rooms and good location.coop across the road which has a cash machine.my room was very clean and had its own bathroom,had a full English for breakfast which was included in the price.
The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank danielallbrighton
Reviewed 7 June 2017

After a visit to the Hay festival we decided to have a meal in this hotel. It was excellent, home cooked food and exceptional value for money. We had called in on our way to the festival to get details of the hotel and that was when we decided to have a meal there later in the day. Very friendly couple run the hotel and made us very welcome. Hoping to stay here later in the year when we come back for a short break. Very clean and tidy in a nice village.Highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mag16_12
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I stayed here with my niece for two nights for the Hay Festival. Jan and Pip made us feel so welcome and relaxed from the start. The place was immaculate, which is not easy with a historic building, and the bedroom was beautiful. I had a great night's sleep on the very comfy bed and awoke to an incredible full English breakfast - real bacon, black pudding and sausage locally sourced. The Tower Hotel is incredible value and exceptional quality, but what tops is off is the lovely Jan and Pip - thanks so much for a lovely couple of days.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Owners couldn't do enough to cater for our every need.great fry up to start the day.Family rooms are spacious consisting of double bed and bunk bed.best nights sleep I've enjoyed in years.Talgarth is tranquil Welsh village 7 mile from Hay.return visit is a certainty.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family