“ Always delivering good meals / consistency/ Service at its best”

Rochford Wines Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 24 Restaurants in Coldstream
Cuisines: French, Australian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rochford Wines is less than an hour’s drive from Melbourne – and a great place in the Yarra Valley to spend an afternoon with magnificent food and company – with views overlooking the vineyards and a cellar door team ready to run you through Rochford’s award-winning wine list - you’ll be left wondering why you hadn’t come sooner! The Rochford Wines award-winning restaurant can seat up to 240 for major corporate events while offering the intimacy of a quiet lunch for two. Rochford Wines is a showpiece in the region with its outstanding function facilities; it is perfect for corporate events, conferences and weddings. Stroll through Rochford Wines gift shop where you’re sure to find the ideal gift! Spend your summer evenings down at Rochford's new venue - The Deck. Offering a relaxed, southern style menu and live music, kick back and unwind - wine in hand. Often identified with the iconic “A Day On the Green” music festivals, Rochford Wines in the heart of the Yarra Valley. No wonder Rochford Wines has been acknowledged as an outstanding tourism destination as well as magnificent winery. ROCHFORD WINES – MORE THAN JUST A WINERY!
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Been more than a year since I had a meal here with friends from overseas. As my friend has only a Wednesday here in Melbourne. Both De bortolli & Oakridge restaurants are closed. I decided to bring him here for lunch.

It did not disappoint. Good was ever so good.

We started off with a glass of beautiful whites paired with excellent croquette, a platter of cured meat & an excellent beef pizza.

For mains. I had a veal shank which was most delicious. In fact, it was much better than the one I had @ Italy 1 just a night ago. So, well done guys.
My friend had a pork belly which he reckons was just as good
With coffee, n leaving desserts out as we had too much in the morning & a big meal coming up at night.
Staff was a delight to see all of them ever so courteous, friendly, service with a smile.
For sure, I will continue to return for the beautiful meal @ Rochford.

Keep up the good work.

Rochford W, Public Relations Manager at Rochford Wines Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

We are happy to hear you had a lovely time at Rochford. Thankyou for taking the time to leave your comments and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We were given a voucher for a wine tasting session and lunch in the restaurant. From the time we walked in the door we were impressed with everything about the place. Natalie, our wine-tasting expert, introduced us to a selection of Rochford’s best reds in a friendly yet highly professional manner. Then it was time for our lunch booking. The restaurant is large but with good acoustics and the fireplace which dominated one side of the room and the large floor to ceiling windows with views of the lush green hills, made it the most pleasant of venues to relax in. I chose the duck pastrami tart with citrus to share. My husband chose the blue-eyed cod with seafood ragout whilst I had the rabbit amazement! We paired our mains with the suggested Pinot noirs and finished up with a delicious crumble dessert and coffees. All of the staff were friendly, warm and efficient but I do wish I had asked the name of the young lady who served us as she is deserving of praise. We finished the day in the gift shop and headed back to the city with gratitude for the wonderful experience. I certainly recommend Rochford Wines and Restaurant for anyone wanting a truly special experience.

Thankyou for your kind words! We are glad that you had a lovely afternoon at Rochford and hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We went here after lunch - Great and reasonably priced tasting. Knowledgeable staff and a pretty setting.

Thanks for taking the time to review Rochford. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I went here with a few friends for some wine tasting and a High Tea. The wine tasting staff were lovely and friendly. The High Tea was just delicious. A great range of different savoury, sweet and sandwich items with tea and coffee flowing. It was a great way to spend a wintery afternoon.

Glad to hear you had a lovely afternoon at Rochford! We hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our wine tour and it was amazing!!

Staff were friendly, efficient and mindful of tours time constraints.

The food was super yummy! I had the beef and my partner had the pork...could not fault either.

The shop has a lot of unique gifts, I found it really interesting and wish I had more room in my luggage!!

The wine tasting was also good, very knowledgeable staff. Awww

Rochford W, Public Relations Manager at Rochford Wines Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thankyou for taking the time to review Rochford. We are happy to here you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope you visit again soon!