“The height of Yarra Valley pleasures”
Review of Meletos

Meletos
Reserve a table
Sun, 25/2
20:00
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Coldstream
Cuisines: Pizza, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: With floor-to-ceiling views across vineyards, apple orchards and the blue-tinged Great Dividing Range, Meletos boasts not only a picturesque setting but what is surely the Yarra Valley's finest food, wine and accommodation offerings. Meletos is an extraordinary spot to stay, dine & unwind, where regional menus are complemented by an award-winning regional wine list and luxurious on-site accommodation
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Meletos is one of my favourite winery and eating venues in the Yarra Valley. A little slice of Tuscany! Beautiful surroundings, winery, micro-brewery and a fantastic restuarant. This is the perfect spot for a meal for two, or a group get together. Anyone visiting the Yarra Valley should have this at the top of their list. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank Frank Y

Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

About 20 of us went for dinner at Meletos while we were on conference. The restaurant is so lovely, the staff were great and the food was excellent.
Id definitely recommend Meletos and I’ll be back again when I’m next in the Yarra.

1  Thank louied67
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Nothing in the Yarra Valley is cheap. We live in the valley and eat out about once a month. Meltos is our go to for great food and awe inspiring surroundings. We love it!!!

Reviewed 16 January 2020

I caught up with an old friend for lunch at Meletos. It was my first time there. We had not booked as it was a Tuesday, however the place was full. We took a seat at the bar and enjoyed a great meal - antipasto and pizza. Service was great - attentive but not intrusive. I am keen to go back for a more substantial meal - and will make sure that I book!

Reviewed 11 January 2020

We returned here a year since our Last visit for our wedding anniversary and brought my in laws from the UK as they loved the food last time and couldn't wait to come back. Our initial disappointment was the slight change in menu offerings on the weekend. My mother in law really wanted the hand cut potatoes as per her last visit but we were unable to have them (despite asking) we then waited 1.5 hours for the main course despite booking and when the food arrived one of our pizzas had a big knotted piece of black hair on it! Service was slow and as per previous google reviews; the bathrooms were disgusting with overflowing bins and lots of paper on the floors. I dont think we will return to this place and that makes me feel sad. The website does not really state the only food on offer during the weekend and the drinks menu is out of date. Disappointing experience overall.

1  Thank Emma J