“It's Like Being in Tuscany.”

Tokar Estate Yarra Valley Winery Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Coldstream
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2018

First impressions is the European style influence of the impressive building incorporating the cellar door and restaurant. Like most wineries in the area it also offers pleasant valley views. The wines were quite nice as was the service from the young lady. Our choice was their award winning Chardonnay.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I'm so lucky to live within an hour of the Yarra Valley wine region. I often find myself there of a Sunday afternoon, regardless of the weather or time of year. But with so much to offer, how do you pick which winery to visit? By recommendation of course!
I've been going to Tokar for going on 7 years now and what keeps me coming back is;
1. The large and diverse selection of wines (of course their pinot noir is my favourite and what the valley is known for)
2. Their friendly and knowledgeable wait and cellardoor staff
3. The spectular views of the vineyard
4. The delicious menu
Now this place is a treat and splurge for me, so go with the expectation of high quality all round.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

You don’t turn 70 every day ,so if having a celebration you want a memorable one. Well I got that and a great deal more.My thanks to James and the staff for a fantastic afternoon. Thanks to the kitchen for serving up such wonderful food and the wine So good. Rita, your staff did you proud on Sunday and we did miss you Leon. All I can say is that this is my favourite restaurant and the 35 of us were not disappointed. Again Thanks and of course we will be back..Alan and Ilse

Reviewed 14 September 2018

The dining room is elegant yet understated. Wait staff are firndly and polite. Food of very high standard. Wine was also very good. Lovely views. A very relaxed and enjoyable place to dine and spend time in. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Lovely grounds. Good view. An attractive dining room with interesting prints on the walls, There is outside dining but today wasn't right for that. The food was terrific and the staff were very pleasant.