“Avoid.”
Review of 101 Hotel Bintulu

101 Hotel Bintulu
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Bintulu
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Will definitely give worst review this time. The hotel has water pump problem for 24 hours - still ongoing as I write this review - and the maintenance failed miserably to restore the water issue.

Please, we choose to stay at hotels for comfort. However, I find myself shortchanged as they failed to provide basic human need

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

If you wanted some place where you can stay, plus some nearby foot outlets, massage place, bar and lounges and you too not willing to splurge ur budge, this hotel is the answer. I booked the 2 singles which somehow, I dont understand the layout, perhaps save space, but its weird. (picture as reference) but overall, its alright

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Nice room & neat. No breakfast provided. TV room channels not so much option. Bathroom is clean. If you book thru their website itself, you have to re-confirm your booking by call them up for confirmation .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Yayanazemi
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Me, my boss and our driver stay for 3 day 2 night at Supreme room for business trip. It was cheap and clean. Enjoy our breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Next time I would like to come here again with my family for a vacation.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I stayed there for a Sunday night that charged RM 100.70 for 1 double standard room. It’s a fair rate for me.

Since it’s not the luxury hotel with full facilities and service, there’s not much facilities and service here.

However, the guest room had provided basic facilities and services like complementary use of WIFI, television, cupboard, mini refrigerator, safe deposit box, power sockets, bathroom with hot shower, shampoo, shower gel and 2 sets of towels (face & body), 2 mineral waters, kettle (but no tea or coffee)

Sadly, the mini refrigerator was stopped working. I first thought room attendants forgot to switch on the power and wanted to do by my own. In fact, it had been already turned on.

Besides that, the bathroom attached with toilet had strong smell. So disgusting and I even closed my nose while in the toilet.

Further, the hotel had very thin wall and I could hear the noises easily. I felt like I was close to the noise. I can say my sleeping was being disturbed.

Moreover, the hotel also had problem with the linen and towels. I could see the yellow and black color on the bed linens and towels.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Tay L
Travellers also viewed these Bintulu hotels
0.7 km away
2.1 km away
Triple Tree Xpress Hotel
Triple Tree Xpress Hotel
#13 of 17 in Bintulu

Been to 101 Hotel Bintulu? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about 101 Hotel Bintulu

Address: No.203 Lot 7932 | Assyakirin Commercial Square, Bintulu 97000, Malaysia (Formerly Tune Hotels Bintulu)
Region: Malaysia > Sarawak > Bintulu
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Bintulu
Price Range: $27 - $39 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — 101 Hotel Bintulu 2.5*
Situated within a short drive to Bintulu Airport, transit guests will find this property within convenience. Rooms are fitted with modern amenities designed to provide comfort, and a memorable stay. Both leisure, and corporate travellers will be impressed with the services and facilities offered. Tune Hotels - Bintulu, Sarawak is centrally located that provides an easy getaway to some of the natural and cultural attractions including Niah Caves, Mulu National Park and Similajau National Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and HotelQuickly so you can book your 101 Hotel Bintulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.