All reviews ceiling fan convenience store nice room mini bar per night walking distance kettle towels cupboard toilet supermarket comfort outlets shampoo
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Nice room & neat. No breakfast provided. TV room channels not so much option. Bathroom is clean. If you book thru their website itself, you have to re-confirm your booking by call them up for confirmation .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Yayanazemi
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Me, my boss and our driver stay for 3 day 2 night at Supreme room for business trip. It was cheap and clean. Enjoy our breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Next time I would like to come here again with my family for a vacation.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I stayed there for a Sunday night that charged RM 100.70 for 1 double standard room. It’s a fair rate for me.

Since it’s not the luxury hotel with full facilities and service, there’s not much facilities and service here.

However, the guest room had provided basic facilities and services like complementary use of WIFI, television, cupboard, mini refrigerator, safe deposit box, power sockets, bathroom with hot shower, shampoo, shower gel and 2 sets of towels (face & body), 2 mineral waters, kettle (but no tea or coffee)

Sadly, the mini refrigerator was stopped working. I first thought room attendants forgot to switch on the power and wanted to do by my own. In fact, it had been already turned on.

Besides that, the bathroom attached with toilet had strong smell. So disgusting and I even closed my nose while in the toilet.

Further, the hotel had very thin wall and I could hear the noises easily. I felt like I was close to the noise. I can say my sleeping was being disturbed.

Moreover, the hotel also had problem with the linen and towels. I could see the yellow and black color on the bed linens and towels.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Tay L
Reviewed 23 April 2016

i chose this hotel because of the location. it was near shops, banks, eateries and others. its situated near Sing Kwong supermarket and Farley supermarket was just across the main road. so it was convenient to get almost anything. the room was also very comfortable and had every amenities i needed. the rate was also very affordable and was within my budget. i recommend this place to those who would like to go to Bintulu to enjoy the fresh sea breeze without having to spend too much money on accommodation:)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Cheap, clean and sufficient hotel rooms. Noise insulation can be improved, mainly from roof and tapping rain. Near a commercial area with plenty of restaurants around and connected to the main roads of Bintulu. A bit far from the city center.

Room Tip: Don't take end of corridors rooms, noise from outside, and rain is louder
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business