“Late Lunch”
Review of Pizzeria Chez Will

Pizzeria Chez Will
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Turned up later than the usual 12 noon lunch, in fact it was after 1:30pm but still made to feel very welcome by the waitress.
Had a very tasty pizza, as did my husband, our other guest had the vegetarian quiche, chips and salad, which was also a great hit.
Service is swift but friendly, waiting for the meal to arrive took a bit of time but only confirmed it was all freshy prepared.
This isn't our first visit and will definitely not be our last.
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

After walking to and fro to find the public restroom, it was locked. We went back to the village square and asked and were told we could use hers. After we did, she demanded some money or that we buy something. Now, I don't mind paying in Europe, if we had been told. She was so welcoming first, and then do demanding. She said "Would you use a restroom in the US and then not pay?" Um, yes...

My friend recently told me that they have the best pizza in the area, and that she ate there all the time. I would give them a try next time even though we were treated rudely.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We thought we would try the before 12.00 noon discounted 'running Buffet'.... Plenty of choice nand great quality.... eat as much as you like.... a great value lunchtime meal.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We had lunch with my friends and they have good customer service and they speak English the food is nice and the cook is fast we did not wait for long even though it was lunch time there were many people. I recommend vegetarian pizza.

1  Thank christinemwinzi
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We went to eat there after having a bath on both Bains forts et douces. At 15:30 on Monday of easter they managed to offer us lunch. Lunch was very quick and tasty. I'd recommend this place if you go to Renne les Bains. They spoke Spanish and English.

1  Thank planadecu