“Great beer, good food ”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

An excellent beer selection from Germany, Belgium, and the UK. the German food is mildly italianized, but not too badly. The spaetzle was great, if they'd leave the pasta cream sauce off of it. The beef, pork, and chicken were all fantastically grilled with some excellent potato options. Definitely worth a meal!

Reviewed 8 June 2015

This is a good local for some nice beers and tasty food. It is easy to get to and provides both inside and outside seating. Caters for large groups which is good and the staff are really friendly. The only downside is that it closes at 1:30 in the morning.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

Sometimes it's nice to have a break from Italian food. On such nights, we always enjoy a meal at Sacro Graal. It's close enough to walk, which is a bonus for us and a main reason we choose it. But the food is decent. We usually get a sausage platter of some kind or another. Nothing special, and the cabbage is good (although we do miss a traditional sauerkraut). Alghough it can be slow at times, service is always friendly and we haven't had any trouble with the language (most of them speak at least some English). You will encounter many Americans here...I'd say many nights we've the Americans outnumber the Italians.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

I had heard so much about this place, so I was excited when my friends invited me along for dinner. WOW. The food was delicious! Due to being gluten-intolerant, I couldn't partake of their beer, but the wine was excellent. One of my friends knows the owner, and he was a pleasure to visit with. Definitely a must visit when you're in the area.

1  Thank Denise C
Reviewed 15 December 2014

I had been thinking of trying this place for nearly a year and finally did. It turned out to be quite a good choice! The service was friendly and prompt, the food was delicious, and the beer selection was extensive. The prices were a bit on the high side but well worth it in the end.