All reviews sea view giuseppe apartment kitchenette procida hill hosts naples supermarket island
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel with incredible sea view and good design. Our family suite was very nice with sea view balcony .the staff were great & helpfull .also hotel location is great and 10min walk for restaurants & bars

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Basem G
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

11 mins walk from the ferry port and 200m up from the resort's main intersection, these furnished apartments overlook the local sea routes and the island of Procida. Our hosts were friendly and helpful beyond our expectations. We really enjoyed our long weekend here and would have stay longer if only for the health benefits of the daily hill climb.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Biggs H
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

First time in Ischia but my Parents stay here every single year and now I understand why, what a place!
Francesco and Giuseppe are so friendly and accommodating, nothing was ever an issue for them.
The rooms are clean and very spacious with a kitchenette if you fancy dining in.
The roof terrace at the top is lovely, very personal and you can sit up there all day in the sun.
The walk up to the hotel is up a hill but is definitely worth it because the views are breath taking and it's good to walk especially after eating out!
This is the perfect place to stay in Ischia, it's a 5 minute walk to the port but just out of the hustle and bustle so nice and quiet.
I've booked to come back in September and can't wait to see the guys again.
Thank you very much for making my first time here a great one!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lauren H
Reviewed 14 June 2016

My husband and I have recently returned from an enjoyable 9 night stay at Posidonia Residence. If you have read other reviews of this property you will be aware that the residence is set on a hill overlooking the town and there is steep climb to reach it. I am certainly not the fittest of people and my husband is in his mid 50’s and we managed the hill without too many problems. Yes, when I reached the top I was out of breath BUT the effort was WELL WORTH IT because the view from our apartment was truly spectacular (I have been missing that view since we got back). Obviously this climb might present an issue for people with reduced mobility or other health conditions, however, if you are in reasonable health it shouldn’t be a reason to avoid the residence.

Our apartment (1 bedroomed with large sea-view terrace) was bright, spacious and modern with loads of storage space and everything you need to cook in the small, but well appointed kitchen area. The hillside location is in a quiet, residential part of the town and a welcome retreat from Ischia Porto itself (which is a bit crazy at times – scooter drivers seem to have a death-wish in Ischia!).

If you prefer to eat out there are many good restaurants to choose from in the town and your hosts Francesco and Giuseppe are really kind and friendly and will give you advice on where to dine. They are both great guys and will do their utmost to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

The only negative for my husband and I was that the mattress on our bed was very hard…I guess this is a matter of personal taste…we are used to a softer bed. It might be an idea for The Posidonia to invest in a couple of mattress toppers to enable them to customize mattresses to suit different guests.

In summary, I would have no hesitation in recommending Posidonia Residence especially for anyone interested in having the option of self-catering. If we return to Ischia, we would certainly want to stay again. I hope this helps.

Room Tip: Worth paying a bit extra for a sea view terrace
Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iyireland
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in March. We had booked a studio but Giuseppe upgraded us for free on to the top floor and gave us a stunning apartment with fully equipped kitchen and two (!) balconies. The view from there was breath taking. We also met Fransesco who gave us a free bottle of wine just to welcome us for the place.
Posedonia has a great location, super friendly staff and it's really worth of your money.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple