See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We came here with our 1,5 year old daughter, location of the hotel is amazing! 7 minutes walk from port, 3 minutes from beautiful beach and in the middle of city centre with a lot of shops and restaurants. You can't expect more! Room was very clean, staff very friendly, and food... so delicious like in 5 star restaurants. You can't expect more!!! Highly recommended!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

the hotel itself is in a great location,3 minutes to the beach with several beachbars/restaurants,7 minutes to the port where you can book lots of boat trips and also lots of restaurants and bars and also ferry to Sorrento,25 minutes walk to the castle,and very near bars,restaurants and loads and shops and there are a few supermarkets ,breakfast I would say more continental but the evening meals were 4 courses and every one was fantastic,wine not a bad price,however I would say it needs a bit of TLC,looking a bit tired but the staff are great,pool not too big but never had a problem getting a sunbed,lovely island and buzzing would recommend a visit, you are also given nice little snacks when you buy a drink,food all over was great.

Room Tip: make sure you book a room with a balcony as there are some with just a window
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jill55-12
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This Hotel Is Super Clean & Safe with a great location and great staff. I was amazed how all of the staff went out of their way to make my boyfriend and I feel special. Next year we will be returning.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FShabazz
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This hotel has very good location nearby shops and restaurants. We had nice spacious balcony with view to swimming pool. Service in hotel was friendly. Rooms were clean and were cleaned every day. Breakfast was unfortunately disappointment, it was narrow and boring. There were only croissants and some yoghurt, so it was more like "Morning coffee" than breakfast. Cappuccino was nice. I would recommend this hotel because of good location and service.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2013

My husband and I and two friends stayed at this Hotel for four nights at the beginning of March and were all impressed by the friendliness and helpfulness of ALL the staff, by the excellent location and by the quality of the food (we had a half-pension deal). The rooms were clean and adequate; the bathrooms were a bit under par but clean and sufficient for a short stay. The massages were excellent. Our stay at the Oriente was very pleasant and we would certainly return there happily.

Room Tip: I don't think I would ever go to Ischia IN-season, but if I did, I would definitely ask for rooms off the street as we were told nightlife in Ischia in season goes on ALL night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends