1,421 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Spent a week here in October 2014 and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is close to the main harbour and the bus station, so it's really easy to get to and it's great for moving around and exploring the island; it's also close to shops and restaurants and a stone's throw from the local beach. Our room was a good size and we got beach towels which was great for use by the pools. The indoor thermal pool is fantastic-really big, warm and airy-while we were lucky enough to have brilliant, sunny weather for us to do the aqua aerobic classes in the outdoor pool which was fun-in a vague attempt to cut down on the calories consumed in the dining-room! Lots of variety at mealtimes-and friendly waiters-can't fault any of the staff, from cleaners to receptionists. Last, but not least, the facials, pedicures and body massages in the wellness centre were excellent-again, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Left Ischia well-pampered, well-fed and totally relaxed. Looking forward to our next visit!

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank caro232015
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Was here with friends for 4 days the hotel with spa was classed as a 4* but for me it was more of a 3*, the bedrooms had the wall paper that was falling off the walls apart from that it was clean. Food was reasonable, the thing that bothered me the most was breakfast time ( the best way to start the day lo) was to find people of all ages having breakfast with bathrobes and flip flops on.
I myself did not find very nice while eating my breakfast,

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank diadi56
Reviewed 19 August 2013

While this hotel is right in the center of town, which can be chaotic, it is located off the main street in a gorgeous park-like setting which is beautiful, quiet and calming. The large pool is great either for swimming or sunning. The thermal pool is also enormous. They have a wonderful spa that has saunas and steam rooms and a doctor who will advise you on a course of treatment. The beauty technicians are also great for facials and waxing. Then there are the massages, pure heaven. The hotel's room's often face out over the garden with a small terrace. These are terrific. Unfortunately, their single rooms are not as nice. On a recent visit they gave me a cramped room overlooking the garage. While this disappointed me greatly, it is still one of my favorite hotels.

Room tip: Overlooking the garden
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank leo1492
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I spent 3 nights here in June 2013, I picked this hotel due to its location, being close to Ischia Porto and also the main shopping street, Via Roma, as I was a solo female traveller, I wanted to be able to just walk everywhere. This hotel is in a great location, its a short 5 minute walk from the Ferry Terminal, the hotel itself, is an older property, but its quite large and well maintained.
My room was on the 6th floor, facing a roof top, but your in Ischia, so you don't spend much time in your room. I was lucky enough to find a really cheap rate and my room was very large, with a big bathroom, the room was made up every day and kept very clean.
I only ever ate breakfast in their main dining room and there was a variety of foods served to cater to everybody's needs. They had a thermal indoor pool and also an outdoor pool, but I never used either, as I preferred to go down to the beach.....
I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody who wants a nice, comfortable and clean hotel in a very central location.
Will definitely return if Im ever in Ischia again.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Oze63
Reviewed 11 February 2013

This hotel is in a great location, just 5 minutes walk from the Ischia Port ferry terminal. It is clean and comfortable, though not really a 4 star. The thermal pool was clean, spacious and well looked after - though the temperature was not as hot as we expected to be. We stayed here for 3 days, with an all inclusive meal plan & the level of food quality was also good - overall a pleasant short stay.

Date of stay: January 2013