“We will definitely be back. (and should keep this...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Cloonloo
Rossendale, United Kingdom
“We will definitely be back. (and should keep this a secret)”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Arrived to be met by the owner Michael. What a very nice man. Explained everything one could possibly want to know and then left us to our own devices. The property is excellent as are all the fittings and equipment. Let me state from the outset that everything was perfect and if you think of everything one could possibly consider that is a true statement. If I owned this property I would get a comfier mattress and a better shower head in one of the two superb bathrooms. That's it. This property is perfection and I only hope I am going to be able to re-book before all availability has gone. The grounds are exquisite and the short stroll into Riverstown sublime. (Almost a mile) We were fortunate to have good weather but it was cold. The outside BBQ and seating are exceptional as are the games room and things to do. (Kayacking, table tennis, Pool,, Bar football) I also found that leaving the underfloor heating on 24/7 worked for us. It took an evening to fully warm up but then I turned the Thermostat down to 19c and the heating was toasty and less than 3 Euro a day. (We also lit the open fire but that was only to smell the turf!!!! Rozanne was at the site everyday keeping things in order and was very helpful and great to talk to. There are other different size properties within the grounds (2 person, 5 and 7 etc) and the ones we peeped inside were to the same high standard. Must book my next visit today!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quality of the property
Liked least: Not the best mattress (Lovely bed)
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing