All reviews the pub central courtyard car park the ground floor great nights sleep first floor comfortable rooms family wedding would stay again staff on reception budget hotel night's sleep flaming grill pub tram stop bowman nottingham pi
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for one night. From start to finish it was excellent. Check in was with Rachel, really nice helpful lady. Room everything you need and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. And we have visited numerous hotels.
And another added bonus was the late check out because most places are 10 or 11am premier Inn is 12pm
Definitely will be returning.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank niknaks4
Reviewed 31 August 2018

A nice clean room, comfortable bed and good bathroom. Includes a TV and wifi. Helpful staff; a nice stay. However, avoid the pub next door if you want a drink or something to eat, it's vile and you will be better off walking into Hucknall or Nottingham.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank walker29
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We were a family of 4 staying in two larger rooms. We found the hotel to be clean, comfortable, good sized rooms, friendly staff , good location and would definitely stay again if we come back from Australia to visit family in the future

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank gentml
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for four nights and mainly just used the hotel as a base. I loved the style of the hotel, kind of like an american motel, it added to the quirkiness and excitement of being away. Not to everyones taste I’m sure but it really appealed to us as a family. And I feel the openness and lack of corridors meant we didnt hear people stomping in and out at all hours.
Although its not the most modern premier inn we’ve stayed at (no air conditioning, which we really missed in the 30 degree muginess) it was clean and tidy, and the staff were great. In particular Rachel who was brilliant with our 6 year old son and very friendly, welcoming and accommodating.
We ate at the flaming grill pub twice on an evening, food was fine, good portions and not badly priced. But service really wasnt great. I had read that breakfast not great there so we went to Wetherspoons for breakfast most days which was just 5 minute drive down the road.

Its also worth noting that theres an aldi and tesco extra 5 mins down the road, these were useful. Except dont eat at the tesco extra, worst bacon i’ve ever had! Hence why we found the Wetherspoons!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Conveniently located near 3 different tram stops to reach the nottingham city centre - needed as travelling for my University Graduation with my family. Booked 3 rooms for our party and thought the price was a little steep for the simplicity of the rooms. Would want a better breakfast service and air conditioning and maybe a fridge in the rooms, then the price wouldn't be a problem in my eyes.
Hotel set out like an old style American motel which I found very novel and quite pretty/quaint.
Met my needs for the two night stay. Would stay again. Would recommend to others but advise to get food from elsewhere - premier inn breakfast at the bowman from 7-9 am bowmans own breakfast from 9 am only - a lot cheaper to do this from 9 but food quality average at best.

Clean, pleasant staff, convenient location. Would stay again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled with family