“Exactly as advertised”
other travellers have booked this property
The lake at Neverland is right in the very front, and you just want to dive in.
A good cup of Earl Grey tea - you can't beat it. Earl Grey with Mario de Miranda's sketches is like having a Chai Masala.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The lake at Neverland is right in the very front, and you just want to dive in.
A good cup of Earl Grey tea - you can't beat it.
Earl Grey with Mario de Miranda's sketches is like having a Chai Masala.
If I was writing songs just for me I'd only play them in my living room, alone.
If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
Nature got it right with cranes. They have been around since Eocene, which ended 34 million yrs ago
Haven't you felt a peculiar sort of worry about the chair in your living room that no one sits in?
My favorite piece of furniture is my bed, cause' it's fluffy and so comfortable!
I grew up with the smell of the lake and the feeling of the woods.
My bed is actually two king beds put together.
I am more a friend of art than a producer of painting.
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.
Singing is something I've always loved, and I'd never considered taking it further than the shower
Get people back into the kitchen and combat the trend toward processed food and fast food.
Modern invention has made the woman of today a different woman from her grandmother.
I love to sit on my balcony when the weather's right. I can stay there pretty much all day.
I refuse to be damsel in distress. I'll scream on the balcony, but you got to let me do some action
This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can't see how deep it is.
I only really and truly fully relax on my own. Give me sun, a pool or a sea view, and I'm Happy
To me a beautiful building is made out of ones love for space, materials and location.
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.
Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean.
You'll never find your gold on a sandy beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Andrew S
“Exactly as advertised”
Reviewed 10 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Clean, comfortable, roomy, well-located (a 5-minute walk from Majorda beach). Apartment manager and cleaner were helpful.

annietwal...
New Delhi, India
“A little Gem”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Everything was perfect and very clean very homely , its a beautiful little service apartment with a well equipped kitchen.

Lancaster the manager was very helpful in showing us around.

The apartment is very close to the beach and just opposite to a lovely restaurant pentagon, where we ate most of the night and enjoyed good music.

will surely come back again.

22 Apr 2017
Thank You Annie for this great review. It was lovely to host you and we look forward to your next visit to Goa and hopefully to Majorda Beach Holiday Apartment.
Karenmike...
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely, spacious and clean apartment close to the beach”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Good communication from owner. Great location with lovely view from the three balconies. Well maintained and well equipped inside with all the amenities you need. Comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms. Remote controlled air conditioning works well. Ceiling fans and some lights are on the back up generator when there are power cuts. Airport pick up well organised using local business. We will definitely visit again as we had a fantastic holiday

31 Mar 2017
Thank you Karen & Allen for a great review and giving us a chance to host you. It was a pleasure communicating with you. We look forward to your next visit to Goa.

Regards
Miliana
David A
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Appartment”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

This was our second visit to Majorda and on the first occasion we stayed at the five star hotel in the village so when we returned we wanted to stay in an apartment as you spend most of the day on the great beach and Shacks. So we booked this apartment on line as we knew where it was situated across the road from the Pentagon Restaurant. We did not know what to expect on arrival. When we arrived we was welcomed by Lancaster the property manager who showed us around what we considered home from home. Large Comfortable Lounge , Two Large Bedrooms and two Large Bathrooms. Well equipped Kitchen. Two lovely balconies overlooking the Pool area. All rooms air conditioned with WIFI. Even supply a local phone for calls for taxis etc.
We have found a place we will visit again and again as Majorda is a wonderful village with great restaurant's , Beach and Beach Shacks. And hopefully when we return this apartment will be available to rent again. We have recommended this place to so many of our friends.

So I would recommend this apartment without any doubt as long as you are not wanting to when we want it ??

25 Mar 2017
Dear Karen & Allen, We are overwhelmed with this positive feedback. Not only because this is our first feedback on trip advisor but also it has taken a lot of effort to maintain and provide a great experience to our guests despite us being far away from it. This would not be possible without a great local team who share same customer values as us.

This is a true reflection of Lancaster and Catherine's hard work and I will definitely convey it to them.

Please do come again and we will love to host you again.

Regards
Miliana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing