“Decent place for dinner! ”

Pentagon Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Majorda
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Top class, clean fine dining restaurant with live music everyday.
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Good food, nice ambience, good music and a good experience overall.. we had gone to this place in the less crowded off season ... even then, it was well managed and maintained...

1  Thank Vineeth_r_c

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Very Close to Majorda Beach. The place feels roomy and there is always good food and entertainment. The service is average but quick. The place is well maintained and Prices are reasonable too. The only issue you may have on arriving later for either dinner of Lunch would be Due to Parking. There is not a Dedicated Parking area. during my visit with Family, we had a satisfying dinner.

If you happen to Visit the Place, I recommend that you give a try for the Pentage Special.

1  Thank Annsley F
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was my favourite and I visited many many times
But
Recently v v v bad
Cockroaches plenty on the table
Found a cockroach on my plate too
When I spoke to the manager owner he said they have used the best pest Control
Services but unable to control
This is not the answer one expects
They Shd close for a day or two and fumigate the place

2  Thank EPS2308
RajP1396, Owner at Pentagon Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thanks for visiting us many times before. And thanks for visiting again recently. Yes there was Insect problem since it was peak monsoons when you visited recently. But for your kind information NOT COCKROACHES.
People like me give lot of respect for the clients and don't argue but just say sorry. That's what I did with you.
And when I apologised for it, I said
'we use the best pest control services in South Goa and I will take up the matter with them'
NOT as you mentioned here 'UNABLE TO CONTROL'
And the Insect was not from the kitchen but could have fallen near the table and it was alive.
The pest control provider did gave us two extra services. But garden restaurant like ours do have problems on certain days during the monsoons, when there's a break of rains, it's humid, just like many other places, including starred hotels in their garden restaurants.

Not an excuse, but explanation to whoever uses this forum.
Thank you.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Nice live music, decent food, prompt & courteous service. Place is not cramped like Martins Corner & has a paddy field view. Reasonably priced. After an overdose of Zeebop & Martins, it was a refreshing change

1  Thank rakesh s
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We visited The Pentagon based on previous reviews. The place was lively with a live band, and most tables were full. Some couples were dancing to the music and it made for a lovely ambiance.
The service was super quick but sadly their food left much to be desired. The portions were tiny and the food was insipid - for starters, we ordered squid, prawns and prawn spring rolls. Although they said they had fresh seafood, both the squid and prawns were rubbery, tough and tasteless. For the main course, we decided to try their Indian selection and were even more disappointed.
In my opinion, the restaurant is highly overrated and overpriced considering the size of the portions. We left still hungry and sadly, all four of us regretted our decision to eat there.