“Best of the Best in Ngwe Saung”

Garden Breeze Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Ngwe Saung
Cuisines: Burmese
Description: Our Restaurant is located at the entrance of Ngwe Saung Town. We serve frech seafood, Asian and Burmese dishes. Cooking classes are our passion!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visit the beach at least twice a year. Tried many restaurants in Ngwe Saung. but Garden Breeze is the Best of the Best. All the dishes that I tried are very very fresh and delicious. Cocktails the best. The service is more than wonderful. The supervisor young man is my favorite and the rest such as waiters and chef are also great. They are so polite and respect each and every customer and very attentive. Environment is very clean and cute to spend time. Favorite in Ngwe Saung.

1  Thank Hsu H

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We went there twice during our short holiday. The food is really fresh and super tasty. The staff and specially the supervisor are very attentiv and friendly and they speak good english. They really make you feel welcome and we really enjoyed our dinners there. The price is very fair and the quality top. I can really recommend this simple but very charming local restaurant.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I very much recommend to visit this restaurant, we came twice as this restaurant serves delicious traditional food (we tried fish in "rainy-season coat", shrimps and soup). Very friendly waiters, speaks good english. Atmosphere in the restaurant and provided service is exceptional. Nice flower decoration on tables,meal prepared fresh and fast and very tasty.Thank you for a delicious meal and service !

1  Thank Petra D
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I was craving some western food (I know, I know !!) so popped into this place in the afternoon to check that they had the item off the menu that I wanted, I was told they had so decided to go back that evening with friends. Sat down order beer and food all going well, then 10 minutes later the manager (i think?) came and said sorry we don't have the food you ordered !! I explained that he had told me earlier that they had, to which he replied with some rubbish about freezers or something which I must confess I didn't understand. As my friends had already ordered I decided not to "walk" there and then but to order another dish (Tempura Fish & Tomato salad), 10 minutes later Friends food arrived along with the tomato salad, I was told fish will be a few minutes, while this was going on other people where arriving including a table of 7, 10 minutes passed, still no fish, I asked the waitress how long the fish would be, as my friends where half way through their meal, she can back with "a few minutes" I explained you said that a 10 minutes ago, well this went on and on, my friends finished their meal, everybody else in ther place seemed to have been served (including the table of 7)so after 45 minutes I called the "manager over and said I'm now sick of waiting and no longer require my fish, but sir he say's "it will just be a few minutes" !!! Anyway told him I'm not interested in your few minutes and asked for the bill, which duly came and was paid. Then to add insult to injury the manager offered me 2 bananas as a "gift" to say sorry. Needless to say, I told him he could keep them.

So I'm afraid it's a one star from me and a warning to beware when they tell you they have something they obviously do not just to get you in.

1  Thank LCFC58
samsaung, Manager at Garden Breeze Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Our Guest
Thank you for your good suggestion review. We try good service and good food for everybody. We have no plan to do like that. We do apologize for that one . We will try the best .

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Delicious food, nice staff, super service and still very good prices (is this place really in Myanmar?).