“Exceptional food and service”

Social House Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Ngwe Saung
Price range: USD 2 - USD 5
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyable place to eat, nice shaded location and very friendly and personable service from Min! Food all fresh and very tasty, recommend to try when in Ngwe Saung!

_sunny_mmoo, Owner at Social House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Mr Alan.
Thank you for your good review and feedback to our restaurant .we hope to see you soon.
best regards
Meow

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We got here by chance, and came back every day during our stay at ngwe saung. We were four people and all of us love our dishes and drinks. The seafood is AMAZING, specialy the chilli squid ! And the staff was extremely nice. If you come by this beach in Myanmar definitely this place is a must try.

_sunny_mmoo, Owner at Social House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Natasiaoc
Thank you for your good review and enjoying our foods in the menu
we see it a challenge to make all our guest happy with their menu picks.
we hope see you again soon at social house Restaurant ngwe saung .
kindly regards.
Owner
Thomas James
MEO

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and me were here twice during our stay in Ngwe Saung. At our first visit we had a grilled Red Snapper which was the most delicious one we have eaten in Ngwe Saung so that we decided to pre order lobster for the day after. We have never eaten lobster before so that we were very happy that the cook explained to us how to eat it. This was accompanied by guitar music from the cook which made the evening perfect for us. Prices were slightly lower than in other good rated restaurants in Ngwe Saung we visited before.So overall 5stars from our side for this little restaurant!

Thank you for your good review for us and enjoying our dishes in menu
we.ll always keep it up for our foods quality and taste .
that we promose to our guest
we hope to see you again at Social House RestaurantNgwe Saung Beach
kind regards.
Chef Thomas James
MEOW

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

As the titles says, social house is one of, if not the main reason I will return to Myanmar one day. I went to Ngwe Saung to visit a beach town in Myanmar and to avoid the tourists spots (such as Bagan) and Ngwe Saung completely changed my entire trip

Social house provided fresh, tasty and extremely well priced food—but it is the service I will never forget. Social house became the place I would go everyday. At one point when I was extremely ill in a guesthouse on the other side of the village, Thomas delivered me food while I was in bed, got me medicine and fresh water. That is how nice of a guy he is. Toward the end of the trip he even invited me out or spend time with his family (we ate fresh seafood beside the beach, watching the sunset—this was one of the highlights of my entire trip.)

Endless options of fresh juice, delicious local cuisine, spicy curries, and crispy chips.

And, try the seafood!! I’ve avoided seafood my entire life, probably as I’ve ate frozen, I fresh produce my entire life. But Thomas completely changed that when he gave me fresh fish caught on the same day.

Anyone who has been to Ngwe Saung will know it’s a more mellow/relaxed town, but social house is the perfect place to eat good food, make friends, listen to music and drink some beer.

As soon as I get time/holiday I plan to come back to Ngwe Saung and can’t wait to eat the food, drink the beer and see the social house family.

Dear MR Gavin
Thank you for your feedback and highly rate for our family restaurant Social House .
you said that you will back to myanmar wormly welcome to you together with our family .
we.re trying the best for all our guest and fresh of our product .
we hope to see you again soon at SOCIAL HOUSE
MR Gavin.
Kind regards
Thomas James
Meow.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Social House serves delicious seafood dishes cooked in.both western and Chinese styles. Their specialty is seafood . In addition they serve breakfast ,lunch and dinners , dishing up many delicious meals for travellers .

_sunny_mmoo, Owner at Social House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear ko ko
Thank you for your kindness and feedback for social house .
hope meet you again soon .
chef Thomas James