“Basic, small, and noisy!”

Ibis Styles London Leyton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Leyton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We put 2 of our engineers in this hotel. They are used to a Premier Inn standard. This fell way short of this. When I booked I emailed to ask if it was possible to reserve a parking space. I received an email back saying no - parking was on a first come-first served basis. On arrival our engineers asked to park in one of the several free spaces. They were advised that as they had not reserved this was not possible. They stated that an email had been received saying it was not possible to book but to no avail, they were told to go and park in a side street. The parking spaces remained free overnight ! What kind of service is this? Rooms were poky and small - bathrooms ditto. Not impressed for the price - a total rip off and my engineers said they would have preferred to have driven home (2 hr run) and driven back the next day. We wont be returning.

Room Tip: dont bother!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
ALEX P, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Ibis Styles London Leyton, and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for Ibis Styles London Leyton

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I enjoyed my stay and my son also enjoyed the comfort of the room.
Will surely request Room 246 again.
Thank you for giving us a memorable time.
Hopefully the work at the hotel will be completed soon so we can enjoy a quiet time.

Room Tip: I was offered complimentary upgrade at check in & my room was fabulous.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ALEX P, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles London Leyton.

It is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and make changes and further improvements where possible.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I was here in february/march, and loved it!
Me and my sister were in a room with a harry potter theme. The room was very tidy, very very clean, the bed was confortable and soft, I just wanted to sleep all day!
We where in the ground floor, near a backyard where you can smoke. AC, clean towels everyday, beds made, tea and milk... everything was perfect!
Also liked the breakfast! A huge variety of food like croissants, sweet bread, toasts, fruit, milk, chocolate... it was my favorite meal of the day!
I was sad we had to cross the street to get breakfast, but it was worth it!
The girls who worked there helped us with everything, even with the cabs to the airport.
Very helpful!
I'll be back, hopefully!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
ALEX P, Manager at Ibis Styles London Leyton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Ok budget hotel. We only needed a base. The room was very small, bed was comfy and the decor fresh. Very clean and the air conditioning was good. Breakfast was continental. Fresh and plentiful and you could order cooked food for a supplement. We found the staff very pleasant and efficient.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shsharon

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We arrived earlier than check in time on Saturday 5/8/17 our room was already available to us but even if it had not been, there was a lounge area with facilities for making a drink and a pc set up. Staff were friendly and polite. Our room was in the main part of the hotel rather than the annexe which is literally across the road. The room was lovely and clean and fresh with air conditioning, we were at the front of the hotel, so on the main road but the double glazing must be excellent as we never heard the traffic. We had continental breakfast included and you could have a varied selection of pastries, rolls, toast, fruit, cereal and yogurt. Easily something there to suit all appetites. You could have a full English for £5 should you desire it. There was easy access to the bus route with stops outside the hotel. There are plenty of shops just up the road, should you need to buy any forgotten items.
Excellent weekend all round. 10/10

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leyton
Whitechapel
Hotel ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane
Hammersmith / Fulham
Ibis London Earls Court
Ibis London Earls Court
#460 of 1,071 in London

Been to Ibis Styles London Leyton? Share your experiences!