Open today: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
Tired and needs to be renovated

I've got a lot photos of "big" things in Australia. So I had to add this to the list. First... read more

Reviewed 8 April 2022
ZN9999
Mollymook, Australia
Everything strawberry

If you love strawberries, this place is your happy place! Fresh strawberries, wine, liqueur, jams... read more

Reviewed 21 January 2022
Tony W
Sydney, Australia

All reviews ice cream for sale scones great spot great range strawberries indoor playground breakfast jams souvenirs coffee products cafe lunch jars menu cobram
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Well priced souvenirs, well priced preserves and kumquat jars were spelt cumquat but thought that was funny. the strawberry itself was the most overwhelming thing I’ve ever seen!
The decor in the restaurant was nice with there lovely new added history of Cobram room.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Friends invited us along for breakfast - large eating area was very quiet not too many other people around. Some ordered the small breakfast which is a great serve, lots of bacon and scramble egg piled up with 2 slices of toast. Others ordered pancakes but they did forget to make them, they did arrive and looked like crepes rolled up, thought they would of been pancake stacked. Staff very friendly and food very nice
Worth a visit for breakfast for sure

Date of experience: June 2019
Tarn H, Manager at The Big Strawberry, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Glad that you enjoyed your breakfast:)

Reviewed 3 June 2019

Stopped in here and had a look around. Decent sized place with a big cafe here, not sure what the products were like as I never brought anything from there. Did buy a couple of jars of jam which are locally made. Worthwhile a try and a stop to see the place.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2019

iWe have passed this attraction a million times and finally stopped. I was impressed by the variety of jams and preserves there. After completing a free taste of various jams I chose the strawberry jam which had a lovely flavour. When I openend it at home, I was extremely disgruntled to find it was so runny, I could almost drink it. What a rip off! Bck to th Cottees and IXL jams for me.

Never again.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Demonflag
Tarn H, Manager at The Big Strawberry, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Good Morning,
I am sad to hear that your jam was not as expected, if you could contact us I would like to get the batch numbers etc and am happy to replace the problem jar.
Cheers Tarn

Reviewed 27 May 2019

We visited here last time we were in Cobram but thought we would go back to see any changes. It is a huge shed that I felt looked a bit bare last time but I thought there were more displays this time and more products on offer. Once again we ordered a strawberry thick shake each and once again we were pleased with the flavour. Their strawberry ice cream is made from real strawberries and you can really taste it. There is a good range of snacks available and it seems to be a popular call in place.

Date of experience: May 2019

Hello Lorraine, Thank you for your lovely review :)