“A great place with a lot to offer”
Bedroom 1 with ensuite - King Size
Lounge room- entertainment includes Netflix, selected Foxtel with sports package, PS3 and games and Lounge Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lounge Room
Bedroom 2 - King Size Singles
Bedroom 2 - all three flatscreen tvs have digital tv, Netflix and selected Foxtel including the spor
Fully equipped kitchen(toaster, rice cooker, slow cooker, saucepans, wok, mortar, pestle etc)
Dining Area
Indoor heated Pool, Spa and Sauna Room
Portacot and highchair included
Books, games and DVD collection
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Leonie P
“A great place with a lot to offer”
Reviewed 28 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Hubby & I needed some long overdue relax time, so we booked into Oceanside Retreat for the weekend. A lovely place with 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms. Nicely decorated and included games to play, books to read, kayaks to use and more. Thankyou Josh

Sarah M
“An easy 5 stars”
Reviewed 25 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Oceanside Retreat was fantastic. So homely and inviting. Everything was so tidy and clean and very roomy. Everything we needed was there and when we needed it. It was our home away from home. The bed was super comfortable, the heating was exceptional and it is just a great little cozy home away from home. My husband and I highly recommend staying here and we will definitely be coming back in the near future. Josh was very hospitable and quick to respond to any messages. Thanks Josh your place is awesome!

25 May 2018
Thanks Sarah. I have been hoping that I have thought of everything and the recent reviews have set my mind at rest! Have tried to include everything that "I" would want when I am on a relaxing holiday. Will continue to add to it so I can keep you coming back!
VickieLou...
Perth, Australia
“Family weekend break”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

A very responsive and welcoming host made everything easy!
The apartment was beautifully Clean and modern. The polished concrete floor was a little cold for the late autumn but the reverse cycle air conditioning heated the place easily making everything cosy.
The house had every home comfort you need including kids games, books for by the pool, games console, cooking utensils, cooking ingredients, water activity equipment... lots of towels... washer dryer... peaceful outdoor area with BBQ... coffee machine and pods!! It was really a home away from home!!
The added bonus is that it’s set in the Cape View resort with access to all the resort features including a sauna, spa, heated pool and outdoor pool all set alongside the beach.
There were bikes for hire as well. We didn’t go with that option as they didn’t have one for our daughter but it was great that the option was there!
I would recommend this place for families and couples who want to be able to get away and relax in a home type environment. It’s so close to Dunsborough, Busselton and little places like the Shed Sunday markets or The Caves or Reptile park. Thumbs up from us!!

24 May 2018
Hi Vickie, Thankyou for your great review! I have just purchased some new rugs today so house will be even cosier for your next stay! Hope to see you again soon:)
Jenny S
“Very comfortable stay in modern upgraded unit”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My husband and I stayed at Oceanside Retteat for two nights over the weekened with two teenagers aged 15 and 16. From the moment we left home Josh was a great host offering for us to check-in early, ensuring we had everthing we needed once we arrived and even fixing an issue with Netflix before we even knew there had been a problem. We felt very special to receive a welcome gift on arrival. The unit has been stylishly upgraded to a high modern standard. We loved the king size comfortable bed and enjoyed a restful sleep. Josh has stocked the unit with plenty to do from kayaking down the beach to playing one of the many board games with the family. The kitchen is stocked full for cooking if you feel the need or there is a list of nearby restaurants to choose from. We had a nice walk down the beach as it is very close and the kids enjoyed the heated pool and spa in the resort. I can certainly say I will stay here again and recommend anyone else looking for modern accomodation to give Oceanside Retreat a go. Thank you for a reatful weekend Josh

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 May 2018
Thank you for your review Jenny. It was great to have you stay and I look forward to welcoming you again:)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing