“Beautiful food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed one of the best burgers I've ever had here. Small restaurant but it packs a big punch.

Only drawback was we we had a vegan in our party and they were not able to cater for him

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank seanc383

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Super casual place with warm welcome and gigantic plates. Enormous burgers, supersized salads. Excellent quality and deliciousness...but BIG! Good value.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank MPilgrim
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Had lunch here with my mom and my three year old. The server was awesome and she got my little one's order in right away. The food was amazing. We had the blank angus burger and the duck. I can't wait to go back so I can try other menu items (the ravioli aux cèpes sounds delicious)!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Buzz is a firm favourite for us. My parents have a house near Barjac and take all our visitors there. It has trifecta of outdoor seating in a beautiful character alleyway, friendly owner who manages to remember how we like our burgers cooked no matter how long it's been since last visit and honestly the burgers are to die for.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank toria2014
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I always thought that hamburgers taste the same. Not so! The meat is really much better.
Also the place outside in the narrow street was lovely!

Date of visit: July 2016