“Most amazing suprise ever”

Malu Os Eco Boat Hire Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: We rent out luxury self drive electric Duffy boats and cruiser style electric bikes on the Noosa River. It is the clean and green alternative to noisy fumy petrol boats for a day out on the water. Bring your drinks and food, bring your friends and family, bring your ipod or cd and enjoy the beautiful Noosa river in style. No licence is required, our qualified staff will give you a detailed briefing and send you on your way. We have now included electric bikes to our business, we have 2 tandems and 2 singles, they are a great way to explore the area without the hassle of parking. See us on Facebook too.
Reviewed 2 April 2015

The forecast was rainy and the sky was gloomy but we decided to go ahead with our 1 year anniversary in an electric boat at Malu Os. The best descion of the day. Even though it was raining the water didnt get through the see through screens making the boats interior warm and sniffly, as soon as the rain stopped we were able to open up everything and admire the noosa river. I've lived in noosa for 16 years now and think this attraction is one of the best experiences. One of the most affordable boat hires on the river and by far the best quality. Will be back for another boat ride or perhaps a tandem electric bike ride around Noosa. A must do for anyone. The best thing the boyfriend has ever done as a suprise.

Maluos, Owner at Malu Os Eco Boat Hire Noosa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2015

Good boyfriend!!! I am so pleased you guys stuck it out in the rain, they are cosy when it is raining. Hope you see you both again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

As a surprise for my parents 40th wedding anniversary I arranged for a trip on a Malu Os electric boat. We were given the red boat to tie in with the occasion and we had so much fun. There were 5 of us on board and it was such a wonderful,relaxing afternoon. We took nibbles and champagne with us on board and everything else that we needed was provided. It was a wonderful way to explore beautiful Noosa and there was adequate shade on board for us to stay out of the midday sun. The whole family had a wonderful time, thank you to the fantastic Malu Os team, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

It is such an honour to be involved in special events such as this, we are so pleased you chose to share this wonderful milestone with us. Hope to see you again before the next big one!

Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

We had a great time cruising the Noosa River and Canals at Noosa Heads.

Kirsty was a good guide, very friendly and informative.

The boat was really comfortable and very quiet which allowed us to chat freely and soak up the sights and sounds of the waterways.

2  Thank Rob P
Maluos, Owner at Malu Os Eco Boat Hire Noosa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

It was an absolute pleasure being your driver for that time, it is hard to think of it as work when the company is good. Thanks for taking the time to write the review, look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Well if your in Noosaville, or anywhere close by and looking for something to do for the day, then Malu Os Eco Boat Hire is the place to visit to organize your outing. First up,we found out about this business when we were watching Getaway, so I looked them up on the net, gave them a call and spoke to the most helpful, friendly person, Kirsty. She told me a little about Noosaville and was helpfull in suggesting a place to stay as well (Noosa River Sandy Shores). So when we arrived at Noosaville my wife and I hired a Tandem Electric Bike for an hour. What an exciting way to have a look around and they are easy to ride. We are no spring chickens and had not ridden a bike for 45 years or so, but I must say it was a great experience. A few days later we took out an electric boat for a few hours in the morning. Only regret there was that we didn't hire it out for the whole day. The boat we had was "Stillness" which has a fridge and toilet on board and seats up to 7 people. my wife and I both had a bit of a drive, which was very, very easy. We took photos of a few things that we had passed along the way, found a spot to anchor and had a mouthwatering lunch (Fresh Prawns & Avocado on Cobb Loaf bread) yum. I purchased and peeled the prawns before we took the boat out to save time. I am licking my lips as I am typing this as it was that nice. Will add a couple of pictures. Thanks for everything Kirsty and also Chris, the owner of Stillness who gave me all the driver and safety intsructions prior to taking the boat out. I know why it is named stillness, there is absolutely NO or very little noise, it is like sailing withought sails and I thoroughly recommend both a day out on the Electric boats and a few hours on the Electric Bikes as well.

Cheers, Peter & Maureen W.

3  Thank peterandmaureenw
Maluos, Owner at Malu Os Eco Boat Hire Noosa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you two in getting your holiday planned well. It was great to see you accepting the challenge of the tandem bike after a long rest from bike riding. We are so glad that Stillness was one of the highlights of your trip, I have to say looking at your lunch photo my mouth is watering too! Thanks for posting the pictures, greatly appreciated. We, Malu Os and Noosa River Sandy Shores, look forward to seeing you both again some time.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

We had heaps of fun cycling around Noosaville on the tandem and regular bikes, Staff were friendly and easy to deal with. We would definitely hire these bikes again when we are in the area. Would highly recommend using these guys.

3  Thank Fiona M

Glad you had such a good time, it is hard to get the smile off your face when you cruise around on the electric bikes. Just to let people know, I am easy in the good way not the naughty way!