All reviews camp kitchen amenities block powered site noosa river shower block great location tent sites shower facilities fellow campers clean amenities every evening big sites short walk to hastings street second home good size reception staff lovely outlook
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This campsite is on a great spot along the Noosa River. Staying in November in a campervan, we had just one night as the site was fully booked for the weekend. Facilties were clean. Reception staff could have been friendlier. It was an easy journey on foot to nearby restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisGibbs
MOMAustralia, Guest Relations Manager at Noosa River Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thanks ChrisGibbs for taking the time to share your feedback with us from your recent stay at Noosa River Holiday Park. We are pleased you enjoyed our great location and that you found our facilities to be clean, we do take a lot of pride in our park and we appreciate such feedback. We are sorry to read that our usual high standard of customer service was not shared to you on this occasion, we will be following up with our usual friendly reception team. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time you are in Noosa.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Firstly I must say this is a great spot on the Noosa River.
The female manager was extremely rude to me and my family during our stay with her dismissive attitude, she marched through our campsite very early one morning and without having the courtesy to introduce herself she continued to demand who owned this tent and did they know it was over some boundary etc ? When I managed to get a quick word in to ask where the boundary was marked the rude and dismissive remarks continued, At one stage I asked her if I could ask a question and her reply was “No, you cannot ask a question, I am the manager here and I will ask the questions”. This conversation was overheard by many other fellow campers who were all stunned at the level of rudeness displayed by this senior representative of the holiday park.

This conversation was embarrassing for my family and I and sadly overshadowed our otherwise enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Mike W
NoosaRiver H, Guest Relations Manager at Noosa River Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, Mike W.

As a Management company, we hold the primary duty of care, under the Queensland WHS Act 2011, to ensure the health and safety of workers and to any other people who may be at risk from work carried out by or in our business.

We go to tremendous lengths to ensure the information we are given by the guest in relation to tent size and number of occupants is a match in site compatibility at the time of booking.

To reduce errors, numerous confirmations and other correspondence highlighting park rules (compliance) are emailed prior to a guests arrival date re-affirming all information and including a diagram and specific site measurements. This is again repeated upon arrival and is on every park map.

Unfortunately, when numbers of extra people and an additional tent are set up outside of a guests’ allocated site and in an area of very small footprint, then Non Compliance and WHS risk can become magnified. The ambience of other guests must also remain a priority.

Should a guest be able to advise us of any change to their occupancy numbers or accommodation configuration prior to arrival, all efforts can then be made to provide the most suitable site available at the time and within the framework of availability.

The decision was taken to reluctantly allow your “second” tent to remain on the pathway so as to not disrupt your family holiday over Christmas but we do
apologise if you felt you were approached in a less than professional manner.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I had booked into the Noosa River Holiday Park months in advance and paid my deposit for a van sight. The site number was given to me and I had two follow up confirmation emails. Arrangements were made with family over the weekend of our stay in Noosa. Two days prior I had a phone call from the holiday park informing me my booking is cancelled. They told me there were no other sites available and could not accommodate me that weekend. Not easy getting time off work for a four day weekend. Extremely disappointing experience

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank dazza472
MOMAustralia, Guest Relations Manager at Noosa River Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hi dazza472, we are so sorry about the circumstances leading to the cancellation of your booking, this option is one we never take lightly and never do unless it is a last resort. Noosa Council had earmarked major concrete works on the site reserved for you, and all was well until the unseasonable rain delayed the concrete delivery by four days. Unfortunately the job had to go ahead, and due to our high occupancy, we had no alternative to offer you in our park. However we did get a cancellation and called as soon as this occurred but you had already made alternative plans.
We hope you return and stay with us at Noosa River Holiday Park, and we can only apologise again, this was not a cancellation for the sake of it - it was major Noosa Council works in the park that was delayed due to weather.
Thanks again for this opportunity to respond to your above comments.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Perfect spot for a camping site..close to the beach, river front, amazing sunset and lovely people who run the daily business. Sites and services are well maintained and clean. Definitely a topper for this price..

Special thanks for the free printouts!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NoosaRiver H, Guest Relations Manager at Noosa River Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thanks nickenhanneleen for sharing this great review from your recent stay with us at Noosa River Holiday Park. We are certainly in a magic spot. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the beautiful Sunshine Coast.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

A year on from my previous review. The promised improvement to amenities is still pending. In the meantime we have toilets out of order, security locks out of order, dripping showers, no soap to clean your hands, no paper towels and a claim that soap and water are no longer required if you use their hand sanitiser foam. "Going green" is no substitute for good hygiene. The overnight fee of $53 for a powered site is hardly average. The staff in the office are friendly and helpful, but the Council oversight of this park is a joke. Location is wonderful and the popularity of the park is obvious. But customers deserve better facilities.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary s
NoosaRiver H, Guest Relations Manager at Noosa River Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hi Mary s
Thanks for taking the time to share your valued feedback with us. In regards to the improvements of our amenities blocks please see current information from the council regarding this.
You will find updated information on the Noosa Holiday Parks website.

We take a lot of pride in our great customer service and are very pleased that you found our staff to be both friendly and helpful.
We hope that you will enjoy the upcoming improvements.