“Maisie's has the Wow factor”

Maisie's Seafood and Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 112 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: USD 11 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Maisie's Seafood & Steakhouse Restaurant Noosa. Looking for a relaxed ambience, delicious food and peaceful outlook? Why not try Maisie's in Noosaville for lunch or dinner – as one of Noosa’s longest-running restaurants, Maisie's has a great trackrecord of serving tasty food and pleasing both locals and residents alike. Specialising in fresh seafood and tastysteaks, get along to Maisies.
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We had the most wonderful lunch at Maisie's.Best Food,Best Value in a wonderful location.
The Menu is an absolute delight,we chose Seafood and it was prepared to perfection,beautifully presented and the team on duty were ultra professional and real friendly........A meal at Maisie's is
A must do.......can't wait to return

Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I don't think there is any doubt that Maisie's is a popular restaurant because each time we walked past it was definitely very busy. We ate there on our second night in Noosaville. Most of the patrons seemed to have chosen a house special with spanner crabs and other seafoods. The dish looked like too much messy peeling of shells for me. So it was Maisie's Fishermans Basket for me and Barrumundi Tropicana for my wife. The meals were quite ample so this will certainly please many patrons. But for me the quantity doesn't take precedence over quality. There was too much battered fare in my dish but I guess that's what Fishermans Basket is. It is certainly an okay place but it's my opinion that the meals are a little over priced for the quality.
It's just good, middle of the road, no frills, casual dining.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We went to this place a couple of years ago and went back because it was so good, WHAT A LET DOWN! Th crayfish was overcooked until it was rubbery and the prawns (crumbed) were very dark brown and dried out. The waiter was surly and disinterested, we asked for an inside table (booked the day before) and were assured this was ok, we were put outside right next to the outside menu where everyone stopped to read it. I felt like telling them not to bother. The place was fully booked and I feel they are living purely on past reputation.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Took UK visitors tonight.great local fare,seafood skewer,sweet lip,barra,steak.great service,quality.nothing to fault and felt proud of our local offerings.being booked out by 6.15 pm on a week night speaks for itself.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Arrived without booking and were found a table very quickly. The service was good humoured, with the right amount of attention. The food was very good and I recommend anyone staying in Noosaville to try it.