“Fantastic View”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Have a lunch or dinner with an awesome seaview!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sitha2718
Vienna, Virginia
“Fantastic View”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My family spent 2nights in Villa Lair( we had to make the stay shorter because of the ferry strike). It was the most beautiful view in Mykonos for me. I couldnt have enough of the view from the kitchen, over looking the rolling hill of the island. A little challenge going up the hill, but it make more excitement of the trip.Very highly recommend this place for family, couples who wanted to visit mykonos.
Thank you Poalos for sharing your beautiful getaway home with us .

Management Response
15 Jun 2018
Thank you Sitha, I'm really happy you loved the place. It's a pity you have could stay so short... I think you should go back again sooner or later and if you decide to stay again by me...well, I'll be more than pleased!! Thank you
691alexan...
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We had an amazing experience staying at this villa in Mykonos. Everything went perfectly from the moment we got there to the moment we left. Sophia, the property manager was lovely and super helpful in giving us the information we needed to fully enjoy the island in every way! I highly recommend renting atvs for the time that you stay, to explore the island during the day and utilize the driver that Paolo and Sophia provide you for going out. But for the less adventurous, the driver service is excellent and always timely! The view is to die for at this villa. I have traveled to many places/homes all around the world and can safely say that this place, this view, and everything that comes with it, is nothing less than perfect. A big thank you to Paolo and his team for a time that my friends and I will never forget. There is no better place to stay in Mykonos than this villa, and I will definitely be coming back!

597sorina
Bucharest, Romania
“Great value for the money!|”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in July 2016

We had a wonderful stay in Villa Lair. Very welcoming and helpful host, the house very clean and well equipped, beautiful view from the terrace, well located. This place is perfect for one family or young couples. Great value for the money!

A TripAdvisor Member
“absolutely beautiful”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This villa was absolutely beautiful and Sophia, the lady who greeted us, was wonderful. I came with my friends for a long weekend and it was perfect. The view is breathtaking and you can watch the sunset at night. It is a bit away from the town so you need some form of transportation. We rented ATV's and that worked great. We also used a taxi service app recommend to us by the host called AegeanTaxi (similar to Uber) which was perfect! Overall, this place was wonderful and we highly recommend it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing