All reviews grape vines comfortable beds house wine wonderful stay amazing hosts studio room home from home nothing is too much trouble air conditioning lovely family greek islands lovely beach feel so welcome two week stay two weeks sandy beach lovely week
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We only stayed for one night and we booked this place last minute. It was simply amazing. Simple, sweet, cozy place and most of all clean and in a good price! The staff are so lovely and the owners such warm people. Especially Sebastian's wife was so friendly and the first to be there to welcome us. They all made us feel like home ! The location (Agios Gordios) is amazing and the place is just within walking distance from a beautiful beach.
We will definitely come back !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a holiday at Sebastian’s in Corfu, we were there 13 years ago and this was a return trip. Teresa and Sebastian are fantastic hosts, nothing is too much trouble, the two bedroom apartment we stayed in was lovely, spacious and spotless. Great food in the restaurant - we opted for half board as we knew the food was good, something we never normally do. We were not disappointed. All in all five stars for everything. A Greek experience in traditional village surroundings, with a great beach thrown in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarenUnity
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hotel and taverna in a cute little village with a nice beach. Sebastian's is located on top of the main road overlooking the lively street with nice shops and bars. Teresa and Sebastian welcomed us very friendly, upgraded our booked room to a large apartment with a fantastic view (we had our wedding anniversary). The apartment was tastefully and cosy furnished with a perfect kitchen and a large bathroom. Everything was spotlessly clean and tidy. We enjoyed tasty breakfast and excellent food in the restaurant. The whole establishment with its terasse and garden is beautifully decorated with lovely plants, flowers and grapes. The atmosphere of the house is cultivated but relaxed and especially its whole staff is very friendly and cheerful. Teresa and Sebastian are very professional combined with a warm attitude. When travelling to Corfu we would definitively stay at their house again.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Food is amazing. Wonderful traditional Greek food. We have rolled out stuffed of tasty & filling dishes.
Staff are so attentive, friendly & helpful.
The setting is a beautiful vine covered taverna.
You must visit!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I booked Sebastian's Family Taverna & Accommodation on the occasion of a dance festival and I found this beautiful newly refurbished accommodation in Agios Gordios which would only be one of the repeated times I would choose it. As soon as I arrived both owners Sebastian and Teresa welcomed me with delicious wine. The rooms are impeccable and you could see the sea from my balcony and the stunning sundown. The courtyard is full of blooming flowers and it's beautiful having dinner outside in the evenings. I loved my room in mediterranean style and the fresh flowers, the sweet treats as a welcome. All the staff were incredibly helpful. Cleaning service was impeccable and I could have not asked for more. I booked this accommodation twice so far and I'm looking to return a few times this year as the place is my escape choice. This has been the best holiday I organized and I want to thank both Sebastian and Teresa from my heart for making my wonderful first Greece experience even more wonderful. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends