All reviews greek night live greek music and dancing anna sea stella holiday sunbeds balcony apartment fridge
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect commodity of sunny beds in front the see.
You can enjoy drinks and eat something in between your swim in the clear water and you are enjoying the sun.
You will have more time to enjoy your holiday.
Marco.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marco r
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This was a last minute booking but I liked the idea that the hotel was on the beach edge. It is not a large hotel like most of the other in Agios Gordios but there are a couple if you want larger. The Romantic is a family run hotel and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The room I was in was on the first floor and the balcony view was not that good as there was small luxury apartments block of eight being finished off next door, that was a bit noisy at times. This of course, could not be helped by the Romantic. The views I concluded were not important, although I could see some of the countryside behind other small hotels, as I only sleep and shower in the room so it didn’t bother me. I was up early and back late. I know that some people like to sun themselves on their balcony or rest there so maybe pick your room well. There are rooms that over look the beach if you want. I had a bed, wardrobe, draws, fridge, kettle and filter coffee machine in the room. I did like the mosquito net that could be rolled down over the doorway on to the balcony to stop them coming in. I was most great for that as I normally get bitten terribly. It meant I could have the door open to let some air in as well. The only thing I didn’t like was that I didn’t feel I could leave my door open at night as the only thing separating each balcony space was tall plants in plant pot. I would have felt better perhaps if I was traveling as a couple and not on my own.
You could have breakfast there for an extra cost but I bought some cereal from Gee Bee’s, at the top of the Main Street, run by George and his wife. I had gone to other supermarkets but none as friendly as George’s and he sold coconut milk. Actually there was a few shops that sold either healthy or organic produce.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays they have live Greek music and dancing night at the Romantic which was really good especially as it was the father and two sons dancing. The musicians were exceptional. The food was excellent, I had two evening meals there and my friends and I agreed that it was the best meals we had had in the village. The veg and salad is grown by them and all organic.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The Romantic Palace is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful resort. We had a lovely two bedroom two bathroom apartment. The food was amazing and the staff were fantastic, so helpful & friendly. The weekly Greek night is a must see with live music & dancing. The hotel has sunbeds on the beach so you can enjoy a lazy day on your door step. The resort has a selection of lovely bars & restaurants. The airport is about 35 minutes away in a taxi. We pre booked with Hoppa it was about £35.00 each way. We couldn't fault the hotel or restaurant in any way. We normally stay in large 4* hotels but we now definitely prefer the small & friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

It was a pleasure to stay in this family run hotel, the small issue we had with the room was sorted immediately with no fuss (and a smile!) All of the staff were attentive and friendly. The room was spacious and had everything we needed for a weeks stay, it was a pleasure to stay at this beautiful hotel, which is right on the beach, both convenient and relaxing for us! We watched many beautiful sunsets from the hotel.

The family appear to treat the staff exceptionally well, we noted that they sat and ate with the staff when it was quieter (at the end of the evening) which was nice to see and seemed to confirm to us that everyone was appreciated in their role. I would happily recommend the Romantic Palace Hotel.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Kelm22
Reviewed 11 June 2018

What a fantastic pace to eat, Organic fresh salads and vegetables, attentive staff, extremely well flavoured food and the house wine one of the best we had. The restaurant and hotel are right on the beach, waves breaking softly, Greek dancing.

Highly recommend this place to eat in and enjoy the sunsets over the sea - Just Glorious

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business