We have been hosting inventive trips for over 10 years now and recently we took 20 of our large clients for a 5 day break to Paradise Sun in Seychlelles.I must say Ross and his team went out their way to make sure the service was impeccable and caterered for all our needs.Food was amazing,beach was amazing and good old hospitality all around .I must complement Tsogo Sun on a Gem of a resort with well trained staff .Thanks for making a memorable trip you guys Rock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island, Seychelles - Anse Volbert
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles