We had visited this hotel in 1999. Since then it had been wrecked in the 2004 Tsunami and subsequently completely rebuilt. We had one of the Colonial rooms which were much as they were on our previous visit - they escaped the damage as they were a few metres up the hillside.
The new hotel is excellent, we loved the ambience, the setting and the friendly staff. it really is how it looks on the can (website). Praslin is a beautiful island and, although much more developed since 1999, is still not spoilt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Domaine de La Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- Le Domaine De La Reserve Praslin Island, Seychelles - Anse Volbert