Enodia Hotel
USD 43*
Priceline
Billy's House(Vasiliki)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Ponti Beach Hotel(Ponti Agiou Petrou)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsclub vassbeach towelsall inclusive packagesmall hotellocal harbourall inclusive drinkspacked luncheuro depositthrough thomsonboat trippool area isrelaxing holidaylocal restaurantssea viewend of seasonwater sportsjust returned from a week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2012

After receiving an email from trip advisor asking me if I wanted to review my 2011 highlight I knew exactly what to write! I'm not a one for reviewing holidays as such or indeed revisiting places more than once as a rule but last summer we returned for possibly the 5th time to the Enodia Hotel at Vassiliki, Lefkas. How can any hotel maintain such an impeccable level of friendliness, cleanliness and luxury year in year out? I'm amazed. Generally Greek hotels dont have a great reputation however the Enodia ranks as high as any european city 5 star hotel except the Enodia maintains its friendly, family run atmosphere. As 'regulars' now, we were cordially invited to join the family and staff for a 'name day' celebration meal and drink. We felt welcomed and privileged to be part of this occasion which included a bit of guitar playing with Nico and greek dancing with hotel manager Spiridoulas and the rest of this excellent team of family and staff. The Enodia itself is only 100m from the sea beside the legendary Club Vass windsurf club. It has a quiet pool area and all fixtures and fitting are to 5 star standard. Food spectacularly good with excellent choice. Our last stay was in one of the suites and absolute luxury with the biggest jacuzzi bath I have ever seen, comfortably soft four poster bed and a large balcony overlooking the sea. Needless to say, I will be back in 2012. How can we resist!

Reviewed 6 October 2011

My partner and I were 'bumped' from the Palmyra Hotel in Nydri. They stated that they had "Overbooked!" Therefore we booked into the Enodia instead.......and what a piece of good fortune this turned out to be. Arriving at the hotel around midnight after a 3 hour delay at Gatwick and a 5 hour drive from Athens I was hoping for something good and I wasn't dissapointed. The staff were incredibly friendly and it felt more like we'd arrived at a relatives house. The room was a delight, with modern looks and very clean. The view in the morning across Vassiliki bay was stunning. Make sure you get a se view room! Breakfast was divine, with home made jams, honeys, cakes as well as hot food. Overall this property deserves 5 stars.

2  Thank hoppers38
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Nicely located hotel, close to the beach and the small pictoresque village of Vassiliki. Had a very fine two week stay, everything was perfect, the people, the food, the room, the hotel, the weather and of course this beautiful island. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Vale___S4
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Enodia is a real 4-star hotel located very close to the beach (approx. 100m) of Vassiliki golf. The hotel is a quite new one, with modern design, beautifully furnished and good quality fittings.
The personnel is very nice, always eager to help you and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The breakfast was a good one, offering a delicious variety of home-made cookies.
If you want a special fresh fish or seafood dinner, the elegant restaurant at Enodia hotel is a very good choice.

Reviewed 14 September 2011

I stayed there with my wife and kid in early June of 2011.The hotel was less than 300 meters from the beach, with walking distance to mini markets.
It was very clean and even the toiletry supplies were Korres (good and expensive).
The highlight of the hotel was its restaurant !! Ah, the food was a great, unique experience of its own ! I definitely recommend this..

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family