All reviews walking distance nice balcony one night fresh fruit beautiful hotel the hotel staff good size corfu toilet
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Silver Bay for 7 nights and from the beginning the staff were the most friendly and helpful.

The general manager helped us with activities and booking mopeds without hesitation. Very pleased with the room, well structured, clean and spacious.

The reception staff especially George and Nikolas we’re very polite and treated us as friend. The pool and scenery was great.

Overall very well run hotel, a great stay. We had an amazing time each day slept comfortably.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank aliabb7
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I stayed one night into the next day after a weeks sailing while I waited for my flight.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, the public areas are all very clean and modern and the pool area is lovely.
I ordered a pizza and some fried potatoes at the pool bar and expected frozen food but it was clearly freshly made, I even suspect the pizza dough was fresh. Really lovely food.
It's about a ten minute walk to the town where there are lots of bars and restaurants and the marina is only a few minutes further out.
The only negative is that the toilet in the bathroom is positioned under the sink, so that a 6 foot man cannot sit on it, other than sideways at an angle. Basically the sink is too large, a smaller sink would fix this.
If the bathrooms were larger or the sink were smaller I'd certainly come back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

It’s a simple, family oriented hotel. Has an open private parking spot. Big pool (that is up to 3,10m deep and unsupervised, só don’t never leave your kids unattended around it). Not too far from the beach, but not a walking distance either. The room I stayed in was very clean and air conditioning was ok. The bathtub has no drain cap probably to avoid you using the tub for that. The shower is a bit uncomfortable in the sense that it does not properly point to the tub where you stand when you’re taking a shower, but that is a small detail and maybe only in my room.

The restaurant is very simple, offers a good breakfast and a ok dinner. Here I point the only negative memory of this place: when I came down to eat, they were out of pasta, so I just bit one piece of bread with sauce and webt to leave something back in my room as they cooked more. When I came back, the pasta was ready, but as I sat down to eat one person from the hotel staff came to point out that I was not allowed to have dinner twice in one sitting. Which was weird, because I warned him myself that they were out of pasta, one out three options in the buffet that night.

The options of food outside the buffet schedule are up to 15€, but I didn’t taste any.

The food is good, although not much options. It has some things from the Greek cuisine, but it won’t be the brightest eating experience.

Overall, I recommend the place. Mostly, because the staff is very friendly and accommodating in a hotel that has a lot of potential and GREAT PRICE!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The lobby and restaurant were modern and clean, rooms were a bit outdated and a really small bathroom.

Breakfast was boring, no fresh juice or fruits and annoying bees everywhere.

The cleaners didn't change bedsheets or towels everyday. Staff was very polite and overall our stay was OK.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 764jennis
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Arrived at midnight with very tired children, only to find out that the air condition in our room didn't work and a temperature of 40 plus in the room. We also tried out the bunk bed allocated to the children, but the guard rails on the top bunk were broken on one side and non existent on the other, and since the bed was place in the middle of the room surrounded by concrete floors it would have been lethal to let a child sleep there. We complained and were given another room with a working air condition but only a double bed for four people! WE complained and demanded a refund but a month later have heard nothing. POOR Hotel - don't stay there!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family