“A moussaka to die for”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 August 2016

It’s a great classical Greek restaurant, where I had one of the best moussakas ever. The portions are generous and the service excellent.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Fresh food cooked to order, don't expect fast food, it is worth the wait.
Portion are huge so probably avoid a starter. Prices are less than most in the area. Typical taverna style.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We stopped at Zorbas between lunch and dinner, at around 15,30. We were hungry, so we passed over the recomenndation made by a previous reviewer not to order two meals each. For the first meal we ordered 2 x Fried Feta and Mushrooms Cream Soup. Everything was really good and tasty. For the main course we had different meals: Stuffed Squid, Grilled Fish and a Sofrito with Veal Meat for me.
The portions were really big, but a lot of the side-dishes that they put in the plate had nothing to do with the meat. Just an example: why on earth to put fried potatoes together with meat with sauce? The rice and the smashed potatoes were just fine and plenty. I like restaurants were the portions are big, but I dislike those that put useless food on the plate, without any compatibility with the meat.
I recommend this taverna for gourmet people, for whom the quantity values more than the quality.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Just had dinner here - we wanted to get the feel of a real Greek Taverna and this was perfect! Don't be misled by the menu (Chicken Carry and Chicken Gordon Blue made us laugh). Food was fresh and tasty. Wine was 'interesting' but got better with time! Bill was super cheap - best value we've had in the last fortnight and great way to end our holiday!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We went to Zorbas more than once, I think it was my favorite place to eat that was close to where we were staying. The serving sizes are massive and the food is delicious. The service was a little slow at times but there only seems to be one guy doing all the running around. Worth the wait in my opinion. I would heartily recommend this place :)