“Chilling out after a very warm day”
Review of The Navigators

The Navigators
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Kontokali
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Having a Corfu Gold, which is a microbrewery beer. They also freeze the glasses. Excellent. Haven't eaten here but they do serve food. Good service and frees wifi

1  Thank Carol G

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Was told this was a good place to eat as we were wanting English food for a change. We had burgers served in a bun, and lovely chips. As I say, when you want home type food, this is where to go

1  Thank merc55_10
Reviewed 12 May 2016

I had heard good things about this restaurant but was very disappointed with the food. Fish contained more breadcrumbs than the wafer thin piece of fish (almost certainly frozen, I guess I should have asked beforehand). Two of our party ordered caesar salad, neither was finished. In addition, the service was slow when the place was not one third full. Our friends, who live on the island, were even more disappointed than us. Perhaps it was just a bad day, perhaps it was too early in the season: to me, it felt like the management and staff did not care.

2  Thank Roger C
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

This place is phenomenal. Vegan and vegetarian options, amazing drinks, and friendly people. Very chill atmosphere. As a picky New Yorker, I give my stamp of approval :)

1  Thank Dimitra T
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Sometimes you just want a taste of home and this is it. They probably have one of the best homemade burgers ever and the booze is reasonably priced. Even when the sun isn't shining, it's cosy inside.

2  Thank minkyminky