“Relaxing and great service”

Pyramid Restaurant & Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pyramid Restaurant is located at St. Spyridon which is a Beautiful Village located in the north coast of Corfu island. Pyramid Restaurant consist of a luxury Dining room Overlooking the ocean , the Seaside Patio just a step from the sandy beach and the Adventure Park where MIni golf and Go-karts are available. HIgh Quality Food served with great attention and friendly, helpful staff are the main characteristics of the Restaurant. Due to High Demand Book a table before visiting via the webpage to avoid any dissapointment ...
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During the day you can rent a swing bed (two beds) for the whole day and it is a small corner of the beach so quiet and secluded.
When you do you also get waiter service with drinks.
Of an evening it has chilled out music on and then a Dj a bit later, the food we didnt try but it looked lovely! Has a large area for kids too so they can go on electric cars or mini golf!
Staff were lovely and friendly and remembered us when we returned.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Saved our holiday with their warmth and hospitality, sun beds only €2 per day so spent all of our time here instead of Mare blu Resort

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

We were staying in all incisive hotel near by but yet had to visit. Very friendly staff great fun our kids loved it and we really enjoyed proper pint of good quality lager. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

We were staying in the all inclusive hotel that overlooks the bar and beach, however we were keen to put some money back into local businesses.

Our first visit to the Pyramid bar was to watch an England match, myself and my partner and our 8 year old daughter. The bar staff were wonderful, super friendly and attentive. My partner had beer. He said while the stuff in the hotel would do a job it was nice to have a proper pint. I had a mocktail, they’ll happily make an alcohol free version of any cocktail on the menu and there were plenty. After seeing me give the strawberries from my glass to my daughter each time, the barman brought over a plate of cut up strawberries for her. It made her night. Our round of 3 drinks came to €13 which we thought was very reasonable. The music before and after was great if you love a bit of 80s pop.... which I do!

Our second visit was during the day. They have a crazy golf course (€8 for the 3 of us) and children’s electric go karts (€2 a go, tokens available from the bar). After our game of crazy golf and 3 goes on the go kart we had a round of drinks. This time served to us on the very comfortable outside tables. The view overlooks the beautiful sea and out to the mountains of Albania. It is so peaceful. This time, after my daughter ate the entire bowl of complimentary crisps they sent her off with the remainder of the bag! She was very happy again.

The bar also owns the small beach in front, where sun loungers are available for. A small fee. Also a small children’s play area tucked inside with the golf.

The bar itself is very modern and stylish. Very clean. The music was great as well.

We didn’t eat here so I can’t comment on the food.

I really can’t praise this establishment enough. Both visits really were enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Staff are absolutely lovely, Elena is just adorable, and very patient while we butchered the Greek language :-)
The bar is so clean and the drinks we had there were very reasonable. Service was great ! Would definitely recommend this place if you are in the area.
Access to a small, sandy beach with sunbeds and parasols available for a very reasonable charge.