All reviews plenty of loungers towels were changed cleaned every day great holiday bars and restaurants rooms are basic english breakfast lovely pool snack bar dennis bins shipwreck eleni
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

I had read reviews before we arrived so I knew what to expect. On arrival I showed my holiday booking which clearly showed a self catering studio, the lady stated that she had me as a studio annexe so I thought oh here we go, they are now going to sell us a studio. She showed us the studio, clearly a reason she showed us this before the annexe. The annexe looked and smelt grotty so we gave in and paid €50 euro for the studio we already had booked.

The bed is the worst I've ever slept in, it was probably as old as me, Got a bad back through sleeping on the springs, the bedding and pillows stank and the bedspread looked like a curtain from the 1970's.
We was bitten to hell by mosquitos, ants and fleas
The fridge was rusty but worked fine, no toaster; microwave or oven and only a two ring stove so quite difficult to cook a meal due to this. I have seen comments about no kettle, this is true but there is a reason. There are that many minerals in the water i guarantee it would break within weeks.

Walls are paper thin, to the point that I could hear the neighbours spray their deodorant, snore, have sex etc etc. Never ever have in stayed somewhere that I could hear dead or ant being sprayed for either side of me, above me and below me.

Cleaning, not sure that happened. Our bed was made but sheets and pillow cases not changed, I know ow this because the pillow stank that bad we had to spray aftershave on it so I know this pillowcase wasn't changed.

Staff are not friendly, they only seem to want your money and don't care about you. The owner never once acknowledged us.

The pool area was nice but the pool is not the cleanest.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank shar10Lancs
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

For the money we gave the hotel last great, even more than I expected. The only bad impression was that the water in the bathroom was from the sea, but cleaned (the salt was removed) and never mind that it was clean, I don't recommend to clean your teeth with it. The rooms were good, but the sheeta and the towels smelled really bad.

At all I am happy with the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2016

We booked through On The Beach. Upon arrival we were told to leave our bags in the main hotel and was taken across the road into an annex block. What a disgusting little place. No hot water. Insecure doors. A horrendous smell of damp. Rubbish and skips outside. We were told we could upgrade for a fee. We refused, and the manageress suddenly said there was a problem with the room and we had to go back to the main hotel.
The next room was not much better. It was so damp and smelly, we got bitten to death by mosquitos. The sheets were filthy and we had to ask for clean ones and change them ourselves. We had to ask for 3 blankets the room was so cold.
Don't be encouraged by the promotion of air conditioning or kitchen facilities- there was neither. We lasted only 3 days before not being able to suffer it anymore. I asked to move and was told it would be 100 euros extra. The old man manager is completely rude and obnoxious. I refused to pay and managed to negotiate 30 euros to move.
Next room had no shower door, therefore the bathroom flooded. The toilet was broken and ran water all day and all night. The sink leaked. The electric plug sockets were falling out of the wall exposing bare wires. The sheets were disgusting.
I cannot stress highly enough to NOT STAY HERE.
We have returned to UK with infected bites, either mosquitos or fleas.
A completely awful place, a holiday is meant to be special but the management do not care one bit about you.
No wifi
Tv did not work.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 2 May 2016

When we first arrived we were told that there were no rooms available due to double bookings (which may have been the tour operator's fault & not the hotel). We were taken to the Antonio Studios for 2 nights, which were good rooms but had no pool, restaurant or bar facilities. When we arrived back at the hotel 2 days later we had to wait a further 3 hours until our room was ready. However, the room was very nice, clean & was situated looking onto a quite side road. The staff were very apologetic for the mix up and they were very friendly.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NickTyler11
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Didn't know they had the apartments over the road with a nice quiet pool very nice. Bar was excellent fully stocked with all types of drinks. Friendly bar staff and the owners son is a great laugh and made you feel really welcome.

Date of stay: July 2015