All reviews breakfast terrace olive groves nice hotel old fashioned sports facilities large grounds main building poolside taverna lesvos island an incredible view water pressure sand beach big pool molyvos town pool area car rental sea view
Reviewed 5 September 2018

The hotel itself is a little tired and could do with a make over, however it is typically Greek (in my experience i.e. basic, but clean) and I have to say all of the staff were brilliant (special mention for Dora at breakfast who looked after us with special coffees every morning making sure my wife had dairy free versions of everything!). Pool area is fantastic, and the taverna by the pool even better, lunch every day was something we looked forward to.The only downer of out trip was when our room (sea view bungalow) developed a strong diesel smell resulting in us having to move rooms at 1am. The staff were accommodating, but this was not something I really wanted to do at this time, it took a bit of the shine of the start of our holiday.The walk into Molyvos town was only 10mins and not too taxing, however reception did seem to have the hotline to taxis when needed. We will be back at some point, mainly for the service, secondly for the location.

Room tip: Sea view bungalows do offer the best views
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Just back from Lesbos and the Delfinia Hôtel. My wife and I had a great trip. Excellent Hôtel with a lot of class, a French feel to it? The hotel is more of a resort with sports facilities, it’s own beach, a lovely pool and with two bars plus a great restaurant with the best view of the castle ever!

Definitely going to return one day. I really can recommend the Delfinia for a hassle free and relaxing holiday!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Yes the hotel could do with a bit of tlc - especially the hotel bedrooms - but everything else is what you’d want and more.

Fantastic pool - with excellent poolside restaurant- and sublime views of Molyvos and its castle. Quiet beach, beautiful olive groves and a variety of sports facilities.

The staff are lovely. Our favourite hotel of the trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Stayed at this hotel 2nd time in a row! I chose the independent bungalows with a view to the sea and towards the castle. It was breathtaking during both morning and evening! Breakfast is very good and satisfied my families needs, including my 13 year old son! The pool is great with a spectacular view of the Ancient Castle! Great for people who seek a quiet stay as there are no functions held by the hotel. Prices were very good also! Thumbs up!

Room tip: Chose the independent bungalows with a view to the sea!
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018

A clean, friendly and basic resort. Not fancy but absolutely relaxing with wonderful staff. Feels like staying with family. Wonderful breakfasts. Great location. Close to the gorgeous town of Molyvos with shops and superb restaurants. Lots to do nearby. This is real Greece. Not luxury, not boutique, something much more special.

Room tip: Bungalows are best.
Date of stay: July 2018