My 'usual' hotel was fully booked so I chose the Creta Palm as a alternative
Positives: It's very clean, good location and my room was large and functional.
Negatives: No atmosphere whatsoever. Amazingly rude receptionist, so rude that she made me laugh!
Would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creta Palm Hotel is situated in a small village called Kato Stalos and it is only 7 km far away from the city of Chania, 19 km from the port of Souda and 23 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Creta Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Palm Hotel Kato Stalos
- Creta Palm Stalos, Crete - Chania