Review Highlights
The best in every way!!!

The best experience ever!!! The best people running this, extremely experienced and nice... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Zunzhine
Sao Martinho, Portugal
via mobile
Unforgettable experience

From start to finish, everything was great! It is explained very well before take off and landing... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Olga K
Basel, Switzerland
via mobile

All reviews an amazing experience felt safe an experience to remember tandem flight birds eye view afraid of heights landing pilot flying duarte team perspective island madeira instructions passengers coastline
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I had a great holiday experience with Duarte yesterday, good way to see the island and to have some fun! Also they Make a lot of pictures, always nice. My boyfriend made the flight on is own because he does it a lot in the Netherlands to, can you send me the pictures? manonsmt@gmail.com

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank manoniej
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I really enjoyed the flight! Duarte gave very clear instructions, and made me feel safe. Up in the air, it is an incredible feeling!

1  Thank 3Lisa18
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I each went for a tandem flight and would 100% recommend it. The pilots are very knowledgeable and really made us feel safe.

2  Thank Adrian S
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This is the best paragliding experience on the island. The team is experienced, professional and accommodating. They will make you feel safe and welcomed. They ask you questions and cater to the more timid or more adrenaline seeking. They take the time to ensure you understand the instructions and are comfortable.
I had the pleasure of flying with Manuel who did everything to give me the best experience. Manuel went above and beyond to ensure my safe return to Funchal after landing.
Duarte was a great communicator and accommodated my schedule and last minute request. This team know the island, know paragliding and know how to treat people.
(I had booked with another company that dragged me along until they finally said nobody would be on the island until two weeks after my trip, even though I booked and prepaid in advance. I thought I wouldn’t be able to go paragliding at that point).

Thank you Duarte and Manuel for making this a great experience! Hope to fly again soon.

1  Thank lienaDB
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great time flying with the team of Madeira Paragliding. Very nice people, very professional. We recommend it if you visit Madeira!

1  Thank ThibautCagnon