“Good seafood restaurant”
Review of Mouragio

Mouragio
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Aliki
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Front sea restaurant, well located in the Aliki center. Dishes are at a good price,but it’s better to choose calamaris , shrimps and whole fish, but only the one indicated in the menu as fresh . Waiters and waitress are doing a great job to serve , fast and efficient. We went there 3 times, the only thing which maked me ungry: I reserved 2 times a table close to the sea, and … each time our table wasn’t available. We didn’t come back to Mouragio...

Reviewed 20 September 2017

A beautiful taverna right on the edge of the water. As a chef I always order dishes that I don't often find back home ( South Africa) and the seafood presented at this restaurant was memorable! I was unsure whether to order the grilled or boiled octopus and the Chef kindly offered to split my order in half so that I could get a taste of both. Both version were delicious, but I'll be dreaming of the boiled octopus for many years, it was the best I have ever tasted. As was the bread made from grape must that accompanied the dish. The staff were very accommodating and friendly, and I look forward to dining at Mouragio at least once more during my stay on the island. Highly recommended !!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is a family run restaurant on the Aliki waterfront strip which is really the authentic Greek cuisine that you should be looking for when visiting the Cyclades. We were guests of our local friends who introduced us to a few dishes we hadn't yet tried.
Every restaurant normally has one dish that they consider their own speciality. So we tried everything.
What a delight.
Great atmosphere, as we sat outside. The only minus point was an outside musician doing the rounds who nearly killed my eardrums..oh well.
Well worth trying and is one of two restaurants I would recommend there.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

great taverna right on water serving great seafood at great prices.anyone visiting paros should head to alyki beach for a tasteful lunch.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Despite the fact that the restaurant was full, everything was perfect and quick. The best seafood we have eaten since our vacations started. Definately, ask for the "gouna" fish, it will blow your mind away...!!!