“Lovely restaurant”

Vala Zaton Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Zaton
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I had seafood risotto it was divine. Husband had pasta
All freshly made.
Excellent service
Something for everyone
Reasonably priced too

3  Thank princess186220

Reviewed 11 October 2017

A great restaurant in a beautiful small village Zaton Mali. My daughter, son in law and I went there several times, during our stay there, and were always delighted with the food. We were looked after by Boro, who was always welcoming, kind, professional, and friendly. He made each visit, very enjoyable. We sampled several dishes. I would recommend stuffed pepper starter., and the prawn spaghetti main. On our last evening, we had pepper steaks. Absolutely delicious. The desserts are great. From a delicious creme caramel, to divine almond cake, to big banana splits. For the three of us, with wine and mains, and puddings, the bills ranged from around 5,000 to 7,000 kuna. Very reasonable. There is indoor and outdoor dining. I would highly recommend.

2  Thank Margaret K
Reviewed 10 October 2017

What a great place to eat!
I was here in Zaton Mali, with my husband and Mum, for the week.
there are only 2 places to eat in the village.
We tried this place on the 2nd night. We came here 4 times.
There is plenty of seating outside and in doors.

Such a great welcome from the staff. Especially Boro. A happy , helpful and funny man.Nothing was too much trouble.

The food is lovely every time. Cooked to order. You can see the chef cooking on the BBQ.
Lots of fish, meat , pizzas and pasta dishes. All very tasty.
With local wine by the litre .
The prices ranged from 550 kuna to 700 depending on 2 or 3 courses and how much wine and gin and tonics we had.

The most expensive meal was for 3 courses 2 ltrs of wine and 3 gin and tonics. 700.

Great value.(about £20-28 a head )

Thank you Boro for making our evening dining so good.

2  Thank Caryl C
Reviewed 7 October 2017

My wife and I ate here three times on holiday as it was fairly close to our apartment, but that was not the only reason . The food was both tasty and satisfying at a very reasonable price.Draught beer was available and the restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining to suit the weather of the day.The pastas and risottos were just what we needed to replenish energy after a day spent walking the Dubrovnik sights.The staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

a tavern with delicious food, I recommend the octopus under the bells and the cake of the skorup. staff kindly.

1  Thank Xoxo53