All reviews interconnecting rooms alfresco dining cooked fish the main block tea bags great balcony end of season rooms are great beach pool sea urchins hired a car tui rep bars and restaurants sea view air con teen club facebook group
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We visited Morenia Hotel in June 2018 as a family of five, with my boyfriend, sister, nephew and dad and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The coach transfer is long at around 2 and a half hours, but it is all along coastal roads so the scenery on the journey is breathtaking. The hotel itself is beautiful. We actually arrived on the very first day that the hotel opened and we were apprehensive about the level of service and quality of food etc that we were going to receive but we had no reason whatsoever to be worried. Every member of staff was so friendly and we had the pleasure of speaking to the manager who was lovely and told us all about the hotel. The young lady in the kids club was really good with the children and loved playing with my nephew. The rooms were really clean, spacious and comfortable and we had an amazing view of the sea. We were in a 2 bed annexe for reference. The food in the restaurant was delicious with a wide option of meats, fish, vegetable, pasta etc every night and the desserts and ice cream were tasty also. The drinks were local and not well known brands, but still very nice and we didn't go short on anything. We had two swimming pools, a kids pool and the sea which was lovely for swimming in. The inflatable aqua park was lots of fun! Overall a fabulous holiday and I would recommend the Morenia Hotel to everyone. Far exceeded any expectations I had for a 3 star hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Natalie250395
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Can't recommend this hotel enough! Staff are so kind and helpful especially Goran the receptionist who went above and beyond to ensure we had a comfortable stay and helped us with our luggage! Food is excellent also. Overall 5* service can't wait to return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely setting beautiful panoramic sea view, but I booked a hotel with a spa, show cooking Etc but I nstead for my £1700 for one adult and one child I got a crap buffet with undercooked beef or over cooked chicken hard as rock, rice was uck and the “roast” veg appeared to be boiled veg sat in vat of oil, the only thing I enjoyed was a vegetable mouskaka which gave me the runs. Place was over run with wasps and the servers were taking empty plates across my plate as I was eating. I paid £1700 for and ate salad for a week whilst my son ate chips (which even he said were bad) I thus feel massively ripped off and TUI couldn’t care less. Very disappointed I will never go all inclusive or with Tui again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Loubie L
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

this hotel is such a lovely hotel to stay in.
the staff is very friendly and helpful.
the food is to die for.
had such a good stay and wouls definetly recommend this hotel and will be returning myself x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Siobhán W
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We booked the hotel knowing full well it had just opened and was marketed a 3 Star not 4 , wanted a cheeky, cheap last minute week away before the kids went back to school and did pay a discounted price, I feel that the price we paid was fair but would not have paid full price and would probably have felt short changed if we had!
Good points loads of sunbeds and a towel service however, if there is a storm midday don’t hand them in and expect to get another towel lesson learnt!
Hairdryer in room and usual toiletries provided the rooms are good modern with comfy beds including a good sized sofabed for teenager this was not cushions on the floor, room cleaned daily we paid the extra £30 ish to upgrade to a bigger room which included a king size bed, plenty of hanging space etc includes fridge and Free use of safe. Note no kettle in room & can’t be requested. A book swap has been set up in reception.
The downside was the food I am vegetarian and struggled to make a meal some evenings risotto 3 nights on the trot got a bit boring but loads of salad, breads,cheese, olives etc, lunch times seemed to be better we also used the restaurant on the 2nd floor as was always quiet the main restaurant can get abit chaotic breakfasts were fine scrambled eggs, cereal, toast and the usual strange bacon and hot dog sausages no cooked tomatoes or mushrooms which would have made me a happy vegetarian. The white wine was fine, cocktails proved popular the entertainment was shocking and the whole place shuts down at 11pm.
The inflatable was great fun, infinity pool cold and the other pool heated. We also used the water sports on the pebble beach for jet skis and pedalos great fun! If you fancy a change the pizza place just outside the hotel was good and it’s a safe stroll into the village along a quiet road. This hotel has such potential it is in a beautiful spot & really wouldn’t take much to improve it. If you want beer in pint glasses, professional animation/karaoke and a late night it is not for you, however, if u want a chilled break without fighting for sunbeds and in bed before midnight.....

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family