All reviews family run hotel cable car single room two nights glacier tradition clouds carpet mountains views cheese
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Although I have only spent one night in Hotel Gletscherblick I can only recommend it!
I had a great experience as the staff was super friendly, helpful and made me feel very welcome. Furthermore, the hotel has a lovely, homely atmosphere and is situated in a great spot where you are even able to see the glacier!
The breakfast buffet was fresh and there was a good range of different foods.
I will definitely come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Gletscherblick1906, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Gletscherblick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review!
We are looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for an internship at the cable car station. The staff who run the hotel are extremely friendly and understanding if you have a question or need to know something, this type of service you would only get in family run hotel. The waitress from the restaurant (closed wed & thurs) was very friendly and was nice to talk to her. The decor of the hotel in places is quite modern and at the same time in places quite dated. In places it could do with some modernizing. The bedroom I stayed in was a 2x2 single room with sink, it was very basic but suited my needs. Personally I really like this hotel and the staff who work here and I would visit again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We slept here for one night. It was dark when we arriwed so we were not aware of the magnificent view from our rooms. Waking up next morning was a holliday memory I will never forget. We opened the window and just layed there in scilence listening to the nature sounds and completely in aw of what our eyes saw. Beds were comfortable, everything was clean, staff was very sweet, helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was good with a good selection of breads and cheeses, yougurt, cereals, eggs and sussages. This hotel seems to be run by a family wich to me makes it even more charming. I loved the whole experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My mother and I spent 2 nights at the Hotel Gletscherblick and we can highly recommend this hotel. The family run hotel has been in the family for several generations and you can feel the deep love the family has for this place both in the nice and historic decor and in the hospitality and care for their customers. The owners and staff are very friendly and efficient. Rooms have been updated and have beautiful views. Everything is clean and tidy. Dinner and breakfast were excellent and very affordable and we loved eating outside on the terrace with the amazing view into the mountains and glaciers across the valley. The location is excellent too, very close to the gondola and with a bus stop right next to the hotel, so a car is not even necessary! Definitely highly recommended!

Room Tip: there are rooms with baths and some budget room with shared bath
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Booked on the basis of good rating and position. Bathrobe and slippers were a very nice surprise. Totally unexpected I'd say. There is a sauna from where you enjoy the view! Staff is friendly and do everything to make the stay better!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo